australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

It wont.

:)

I accidentally + repped you, it was meant to be a neg rep, what did you expect us to do in this thread? What have you contributed ?

Why dont you think you will get banned? because you will.

Fuckit....

Wasn't Australia originally an island that they sent inmates from the UK to? No surprise you guys act like crooks...

fuck i also accidentally +repped him.. can someone please neg rep him for me if you havent already.

gtfo and diaf montreal.

haha, T has to be careful with his enormous e-peen :P.

if you don't see why you'll be banned Montreal then you're dumber than I thought possible...

I know, I have tried to do my best to reconcile, by reporting most of his offensive posts.

dw bt we all got your back :D

i was writing a reply to that thread he started but everytime i refreshed theres more ppl posting saying the same shit (of how idiotic he is) so i just gave up.. then i came here and read his post talking shit about aus, i got blinded with rage and repped him accidentally. damn he wouldve been the first person i have ever negged. .. . . .. after that XenoX dude

Fuckit....

Wasn't Australia originally an island that they sent inmates from the UK to? No surprise you guys act like crooks...

you know what's hilarious he is in Canada. Same thing happened there, same thing happened in the states.. No way this fag is really from Québec

Guest Montreal

Totally owned me. When I wake up tomorrow, what am I going to do with myself? OMG, my life is over. I was PWNEDZ on the internet.

You guys need to get outside and realize there is a world completely devoid of computers and shit. Or are all you guys under house-arrest?

You guys need to get outside and realize there is a world completely devoid of computers and shit. Or are all you guys under house-arrest?

maybe if you had left your house, spoken to someone at the post office about this and filed the damage report, BT could have refunded you by now. But instead you sat in your house and cried about it on the internet. You probably saved all you pocket money for these, $200 is probably a lot of money to you, you should be annoyed that the jeans you bought are damaged, you should also act like a adult and do everything in your power to fix your problem rather than shit up this thread.

3539948741_42b1cf19d6.jpg

3539949061_dcec0a5a16.jpg

3540760906_dde74a100f.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/31360407@N02/sets/72157618390140260/

M.A+ by MAURIZIO AMADEI black "+" envelope zip shoulder bag

size: 13.5 x 15.5, bought it and never use it. come with OG dust bag.

1 inner pocket, all 4 edge tighten up and stitch threaded

cowhide leather 100%. hard to come by, asking $780 shipped

Guys. SZ MA+ Bag. tell me that i NEED to take this.. please tell me

fenrost owned him with that screenshot though rof. gw mate

i dint want to tho.. but a oh well.... he shoulda just kept his composure.. feel sorry for him tho about his jeans.

hey does anyone know where else in melbourne stocks ann dem for men? :cool: really love her shirts and tanks

maybe if you had left your house, spoken to someone at the post office about this and filed the damage report, BT could have refunded you by now. But instead you sat in your house and cried about it on the internet. You probably saved all you pocket money for these, $200 is probably a lot of money to you, you should be annoyed that the jeans you bought are damaged, you should also act like a adult and do everything in your power to fix your problem rather than shit up this thread.

Robbery20Gone20Wrong.gif

don't feel bad F, dude was a dick and deserved everything he got. no other ann d stockists in melbourne, afaik the only other stockist in australia is zekka.

0 if you're still interested in a nice minimal coat for under $500 check my sig ;).