Tyro1

Event: MELBOURNE SALE - 19, 20, 21 MARCH 2009

"A/W, S/S END OF SEASON & SAMPLE SALE"

Host: CHRONICLES OF NEVER

Start Time: Thursday, March 19 at 2:00pm

End Time: Saturday, March 21 at 5:00pm

Where: CARLTON HOTEL & STUDIOS

Street: 193 BOURKE ST

i might show if i'm in the city that day.

one thing - 2pm sounds like a fucking odd start time?

anyone know any better?

nah all the family and friends went to the sale in sydney. then all the hipsters in sydney went to the sale. then some tourists went to the sale accidentally.

then the sale came to melbourne.

hoping the CON sale will be worthwhile, will cop lame basics, denim and jewelery if it's cheap (and available :P)...

Not many accessories going to the sale D, and most likely no Jewellery

First day of exploring the city yesterday. Headed to few stores. CM was impressive but I didnt cop, going there to check out DD cos I was in a hurry and just flicked through. Never seen DD in person and it looked really impressive from what I saw.

Assin had some nice RO pieces, sales assistants at least had smiles on their faces when I walked in - unlike the ones at the Sydney store. LEFT was imo was average, but I was really impressed with the Zambesi store (what a huge space *cough* rent killer). Somedays only had two Cosmic Wonder pieces :( Heading to Eastern Market today :) Anyone a fan of Incu's Vanishing Elephant brand? they had a half decent basic on sale at Fat for about 80bucks.

Damn, miss out on the CON sale in Melb by a day - these sales are just not meant to be (for me) haha

a couple of weeks ago I mentioned that a customer loyalty discount scheme would be a better alternative to the multiple end of season sales. cale said they were looking into introducing a discount system, however nothing had been decided yet. looks like you're gonna have to bite the bullet and cop at full price dude, or risk missing out due to small production runs this season ;).

a couple of weeks ago I mentioned that a customer loyalty discount scheme would be a better alternative to the multiple end of season sales. cale said they were looking into introducing a discount system, however nothing had been decided yet. looks like you're gonna have to bite the bullet and cop at full price dude, or risk missing out due to small production runs this season ;).

D strikes again... the claude enabler!!!

haha, that's the one ;)

yes, i would like to cop the short sleeves dual layer tee, but the price have increased like 40% compare with last season. =.=

it went up from last seasons double layer s/s tees because they changed fabrics. last season they used cotton/wool jersey, this season they used cotton/cashmere jersey. imo the increase in price is worth it as the material is so much softer and drapier icon14.gif.

well than that would explain it.

small question: when i go to FAT in Chadstone the experience always leaves me cold, the sales assistants dont seem to care all that much and it shows, to me anyway. Is the service any better at the GPO one in the city? It couldnt be any worse than chadstones small FAT store.