australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

maybe the yellow acurates are a little stand-outy...

but the black on my black is fine...

i like some plain jeans like skulls because you can dress them up or down.. But yeh i do see what you mean with the gold thread..

looks a little street no matter what you dress them with..

i roll my dukes up and wear them with plain tees and summer shoes and thongs (yes i still wear things and will never stop).. :o

thanks all for repping. I really don't think that the rep system means shit all in real life but it is kind of a cool thing in apposed to giving someone a pat on the back..rep saying thanks is kinda nice..

what do you all think about the rep system..

god i better head off now.. i gotta know this Simon Conway Morris vs Stephen Jay Gould argument off by heart by tomorrow morning..

hmm, the stitching on the imperials never really bothered me in the past but come to think of it the yellow/orange backpocket stitching is pretty gaudy. my main problem with them was the high rise, doesn't really work for someone that is my height.

I still wear my broken in skulls sometimes, although the fit was never as slim as people on here claimed. got my APC new cures for raw jeans now :cool:, got over the whole premium denim thing a while ago and just wanted something that fit well and was decent quality.

I think the rep system is a nice way to complement someone or give someone a personal message without the formality of sending them a pm. best of luck with the speech/presentation tomorrow j :)

does anyone know a place where I can have an arm strap for a trenchcoat made? any tailors you can recommend to do it? it is made of a rayon/cotton/stainless steel blend but I could always have two identical ones made of a similar looking material.

yes but if you search this thread for APC you will notice that it has already been discussed a few times. unless you're willing to fly up to sydney to try them on at incu you'll just have to work out your size from the advice in the official APC thread in superdenim, worst comes to worst you can always sell them on supermarket without making too much of a loss.

it's been a while since I've really watched any movies either unfortunately...

does anyone know a place where I can have an arm strap for a trenchcoat made? any tailors you can recommend to do it? it is made of a rayon/cotton/stainless steel blend but I could always have two identical ones made of a similar looking material.

any ideas on where I can get the cuff strap made up or where I can buy the goth ninja fabric to make it out of?

shit. I still try to go the movies once every few weeks, depending whats on. Will watch at least one rental a week also. There's never anything actually on tv, so I either dl shows or watch movies.

...and what's with the japanese being spoken in this thread?

i think he knows that i speak japanese to an intermediate level.