FS: Wings + Horns Jackets, Hoodys, Denim Blazer

kubrick

Some great pieces up for sale from Wings and Horns

All prices include standard shipping to anywhere in USA/Canada.

All measurements are in inches.

Pay pal preferred.

W + H Black Toggle Coat with Hood (M)

Pit to Pit – 20”

Shoulder to Shoulder – 16”

Shoulder to Bottom -27

Shoulder to Cuff - 26

Waist to Waist - 21

This toggle coat is amazing. Fully lined, incredible details, hidden sleeve pocket, etc. Look at the pictures.

$380 USD

img6834bq8.jpg

img6836lh9.jpg

W + H Grey Pinstripe Toggle Coat with Hood (L)

Pit to Pit – 20

Shoulder-to-Shoulder -16

Shoulder to Bottom -27

Shoulder to Cuff - 26

Waist-to-Waist –21

This is the same as the black one but in pinstripe grey. A Great coat for the winter.

$350 USD

img6828mz2.jpg

img6829lh9.jpg

img6833js3.jpg

W+H White Pullover Skull Hoody (L)

Pit to Pit – 22

Shoulder to Shoulder –19.5

Shoulder to Bottom -28

Shoulder to Cuff - 26

Waist to Waist – 20

$100 USD

Another great pullover by W+H with embroidery skull print on the back. Removable pin on the side arm.

img6838oe2.jpg

img6840ek7.jpg

img6839gk8.jpg

Any questions, feel free to PM me.

If you don’t have anything constructive to say, leave it out of this thread.

W+ H Grey Pullover Hoody (L)

Pit to Pit – 23

Shoulder to Shoulder – 19.5

Shoulder to Bottom - 28

Shoulder to Cuff - 26

Waist-to-Waist –20

Made of incredibly soft cotton/fleece with leather strap hood details (removable)

$160 USD

img6826bz6.jpg

img6824zr9.jpg

img6827rv6.jpg

W + H Denim Blazer (M)

Pit to Pit – 18

Shoulder to Shoulder –17.5

Shoulder to Bottom – 26.5

Shoulder to Cuff - 24

Waist-to-Waist –18

This blazer/jacket fits quite slim as you can see from the measurements. Really cool toggle button enclosures and reliable construction you always see from W+H.

$210 USD

img6819xx6.jpg

img6820kj5.jpg

img6821he9.jpg

img6822kb8.jpg

Any questions, feel free to PM me.

If you don’t have anything constructive to say, leave it out of this thread.

This is definitely sample sale stuff - the button on the sleeve of the grey toggle coat is something I saw on a bunch of stuff there (and its not on the normal toggle coat - at least my black version I bought last season).

What's wrong with that? Their sample stuff is usually no different from the retail pieces...

What's wrong with that? Their sample stuff is usually no different from the retail pieces...

Nothing is wrong with the pieces, its just a pretty steep markup. That coat he's selling for $380 costs $100 at the sample sale. It only cost like $440 CAD brand new last season as well.

Personally, I wouldn't support resellers who ruin sample sales for normal people that just want to buy a few things for themselves by buying up hundreds of dollars worth of stock to sell online at huge markups.

Guess a hustler's gotta eat, though...

Nothing is wrong with the pieces, its just a pretty steep markup. That coat he's selling for $380 costs $100 at the sample sale. It only cost like $440 CAD brand new last season as well.

Personally, I wouldn't support resellers who ruin sample sales for normal people that just want to buy a few things for themselves by buying up hundreds of dollars worth of stock to sell online at huge markups.

Guess a hustler's gotta eat, though...

:D

i agree - really steep markup and does suck for the people trekking across town (or national borders..) to pick up some good, interesting stuff on the cheap.