Sale at blue in green

AF Dan

yeah sized down to 29 normally like 33/34. was helpful looking through the contest thread to see what would be best, hopefull these will fit perfect after a few days stretching.

Haha, are you not planning on soaking them or something?

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wanted something thats going to shrink down tight with a good soak but then stretch back out again. i think these should be perfect after a few days.

gordons 660... he tapered them. working at a garment factory has its advantages.

g660frtyp0.jpg

g660bkqk1.jpg

clarification... gordon did not taper them ,he sized down more than usual to test out the construction issues that people have been talking about.

those are a 28... he wears a 32 in the s5000vx... true 35 waist. he really wants to test the construction on these jeans.

so it should be fine.

inthemix, you're not the only one who is experiencing delays. I expected my Onis to arrive yesterday (Wednesday). I called DHL tonight (Thursday) and was told that there was a "handling error" with my package and that it'll be here tomorrow (Friday). The wait kills. I wanted the devil denims to be drying on my legs by now. I guess the wait will make their arrival even sweeter. BTW, you're going to love your sd-103s. They are my favorite jeans that I own, so good.

• 3 weeks later...

For those in the US, once shipped its only a matter of days before the jeans arrive.

DHL seems to have a hard time updating tracking information.

My tracking info didn't even work what-so-ever until after my jeans arrived.

DHL has made getting my jeans the worst experience of my life. I HIGHLY suggest if (Gordon reads this) to use USPS for international orders. What turned into a DHL express next day, I have been waiting 3 weeks for them to deliever it to my work(a redirect was made) and they keep screwing it up and sending it back to my house, all because of a 14.30 COD charge.

You think, living in the largest city in Canada, they would have a downtown DHL outlet where I could pick these up. The closest outlet is in Brampton which is a good 30-45 min drive from Toronto.

• 1 month later...

Ah, thanks to whoever picked up the Skulls 5507s in 29/30, and earlier in the week...the remaining wh 1000xx's.

Had them bookmarked and kept going back to look at them, but my conscious held on and wouldn't let me pull out the plastic... Now that they're gone, feels much better since I won't have to battle the demons anymore, lol.