GREY rep you'd like to appeal (or have explained)

datasupa

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got these two...

reputation_balance.gifWhat are you wearing... 04-11-2008 08:12 AM haryougen you look like a chick mane

reputation_balance.gifWhat are you wearing... 04-10-2008 01:19 PM TallestMidget You look like a girl.

since these fools have flaccid little schlongdongs, i have no idea if they are neg or pos reps.

both for the same post from 3 weeks ago....both with the same comment....one with 3 posts, the other with 0 posts.

i smell something fishy, and its definitely not their flaccid wangs.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

reputation_balance.gifPhotoshop request for...07-30-2008 07:46 PMFR33you're a faggot cracker

confused b/c i don't know this kid and the post itself wasn't particularly inflamitory

i think i'll give him another red box for his troubles.

edit - apparently already negged him so i can't now. maybe that's why he called me a faggot cracker? please tell me why I negged you (although i'm sure you deserved it) and tell me if that's why you've made your little attempt at negging me. or did my banner for agentj really piss you off?

Rollups was posrep because you can't neg rep without leaving a message

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

reputation_balance.gifDo you look down.. 09-22-2008 06:13 PM skull6 i will skullfuck you in the neck, yes people always go "dope shit" at me niggah

God this is weak.