Unban Clopek

Halifamous

So just a quick question to those who approve of the Clo's banning: wouldn't you also have to not approve of MilSpex current membership? When people are complaining about homophobic comments, that's the first name that comes to mind. Guy got off the hook. You can throw the "he's contributed" argument around, which I won't argue with, but while Clopek wasn't constantly keeping a little e-diary of jean wear on here, he wasn't a troll. There are others who fit that role better.

Bring beck the 'pek.

yeah whatever...

he was one of my favorite punching bags.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So just a quick question to those who approve of the Clo's banning: wouldn't you also have to not approve of MilSpex current membership? When people are complaining about homophobic comments, that's the first name that comes to mind. Guy got off the hook. You can throw the "he's contributed" argument around, which I won't argue with, but while Clopek wasn't constantly keeping a little e-diary of jean wear on here, he wasn't a troll. There are others who fit that role better.

Bring beck the 'pek.

milspex did his time. clopek, whoever he is, didn't do the time yet

milspex did his time. clopek, whoever he is, didn't do the time yet

this is an excellent point.

clopek, whoever he is, is most likely just temp banned like milspex was, and will return at some point on promise of good behavior (i assume jmatsu copped a similar plea bargain deal to get unbanned, although he will probably deny it). in order to ban milspex again, you'd have to show that he's returned to his old racist ways after coming back.

speaking of, i find edmond's banning a little unfair in that he was already banned once for his racist remarks, and allowed to return after a suitable period of contrition. in other words he 'did his time.' then he was banned again for the same remarks (not new ones), even though he was on 'good' behavior after coming back. it's called double jeopardy, look it up.

I love how often the internet is the opposite of real life.

i love it too! it lets me pretend i am--wait--BE:

• 60 meters tall;
  • with the face of a fox;
  • the loins of a lion;
  • the tail of a turtle;
  • the wisdom of a wizard;
  • the suave mannerisms of James Bond;
  • the mystical hat of Paddington Bear;
  • with a vertical jump of 300 lightyears for that sweet, sweet citrus taste

this all makes me tingly in my pants; perhaps i should put some squirrels down there....but i don't know where to find enough squirrels to fit my giant internet pants :( , so these stickers will have to do:

scamper_stickers_squirrel_stickers_chipmunk_stickers.gif

if Clopek or anyone else actually wanted to come back, i'm sure they could just beg or ask politely with a formal apology...or get his e-persona to do it for him =/