Unban Clopek

Halifamous

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whether he stays banned or is reinstated, everyone must admit that the way he went out was pretty gangsta

He was doing everything and worse that the other guys got banned for, he knew it was coming and went out with a bang, he needs to stay banned or it will fuck up his legacy

i dont know if calling someone a twat then saying faggot is gangsta

seems to me the more "gangsta" thing to have done was to have threatened wayne with physical violence or made a thread with a slew of explatives and slurs, not attacking not anyone in particular, but rather demonstrating the absurdity of this whole thing

also, datasupa, a line should be drawn between people who are annoying and people who are asking to be banned. lots of people call keagan annoying, perhaps even "obnoxious", but he isn't banned.

clopek seems like the kind of guy who 20 or 30 years ago would use the n word generously.

good riddance to ignorant trash.

You know, even considering how much supertrash I've been exposed to, this might be the worst reasoning I've ever seen.

I can't believe you're allowed to raise children.

You know, even considering how much supertrash I've been exposed to, this might be the worst reasoning I've ever seen.

I can't believe you're allowed to raise children.

so because i think clopek was ignorant for constantly dropping homophobic and sexist remarks (which imo is as bad as using racial slurs) i should not be allowed to raise children???

care to explain yourself? because that doesnt make any sense. and please dont resort to more hyperbole.

Explanation: Your massive jumps in reasoning, such as assuming someone would have been Bull fucking Connor based on an internet persona, suggest you're not the most rational cat. Children because below the belt is the only place internet insults can make people angry.

cultpop killed the last man who talked about his children, run for the hills son

nah, the fact that he tried to call out my parenting skills is just evidence that he hates his father or wants to fuck his mother. or vice versa.

hehehehhehe easy there pops.... nice seeing you again btw

i try not to let the internet bother me anymore. (thanks matsu!!)

Dude, it's getting pretty tiresome to hear the "but it's just an internet persona" argument.

It is just an internet persona.

I'm sorry you're sick of it, but to assume someone conducts themselves the same way in real life is just silly.

This thread isnt about clopek anymore, and I'm pretty sure it's gonna result in me being banned.

Dude, it's getting pretty tiresome to hear the "but it's just an internet persona" argument.

yeah. to be honest i dont give most posters enough credit to hide their true personality for very long (or very well).

and if in fact it was just "his internet persona" (how lame is that concept anyway?) that persona was ignorant trash so the same still applies.

like i said, good fucking riddance.

i am genuinely glad for you.

good effort in dealing with public humilation/ridicule. no hate.

hey thanks j.

but it wasnt "public humiliation/ridicule" that did it on your end. rather, it was when you posted your first fit and i realized i was letting a rather unremarkable dresser get my goat.

so again thank you. and no hate here either. i have come to appreciate your particular brand of insight/hate even if you arent the most stylish kid around.

hey thanks j.

but it wasnt "public humiliation/ridicule" that did it on your end. rather, it was when you posted your first fit and i realized i was letting a rather unremarkable dresser get my goat. so again thank you. and no hate here either. i have come to apprecaite your particular brand of insight/hate even if you arent the most stylish kid around.

it's all good. i have my opinion on your fits and you have your's on mine. i never tried to compete in any fit-competition or never wanted to feign "cool." although you state that i am "a rather unremarkable dresser," i'm glad (yet not too surprised) that you and others actually appreciate my "particular brand of insight/hate." i really with i could return the compliment, and i will keep an eye out with very high hopes that you can/will surprise me (by posting something even semi-significant) even if you aren't the most coolest/knowledgeable dad around.

it's all good. i have my opinion on your fits and you have your's on mine. i never tried to compete in any fit-competition or never wanted to feign "cool." although you state that i am "a rather unremarkable dresser," i'm glad (yet not too surprised) that you and others actually appreciate my "particular brand of insight/hate." i really with i could return the compliment, and i will keep an eye out with very high hopes that you can/will surprise me even if you aren't the most coolest dad around.

heh heh. nice try but you're better than stealing a page from the likes of halifamous. for shame.

and i think your fits are just fine but the way you carried on my body proportions i just naturally assumed you were 6 ft 140 pounds and looked like a runway model. when i realized this was not the case (and that you also had less than "ideal" body proportions) it rendered most of your commentary towards me completely moot.

and btw i am the coolest dad around.

heh heh. nice try but you're better than stealing a page from the likes of halifamous.

and i think your fits are just fine but the way you carried on my body proportions i just naturally assumed you were 6 ft 140 pounds and looked like a runway model. when i realized this was not the case (and that you also had less than "ideal" body proportions) it rendered most of your commentary towards me completely moot.

and btw i am the coolest dad around.

i wasn't trying to steal anything from halifamous. i was the (or one of the) original members who took great pleasure in commenting upon your fatherhood. and be rest assured i do support single parents and broken homes (if infact you still have not remarried).

when you say "ideal" body proportions i imagine that you are implying runway proportions. that i do not have, but i am glad that i do not have the proportions of the character (the penguin, i think) in that comic book you seem so fond of "batman." though if i did, it still would not have hindered me from commenting on your wardrobe and the way that it appears to look(ed) on your particular body. so i really do not understand why my opinion would be "moot," but if you'd like to believe so, by all means do.

sorry, i'm sure your son thinks you're "the coolest dad around," but making a statement like that is ridiculous.

i wasn't trying to steal anything from halifamous. i was the (or one of the) original members who took great pleasure in commenting upon your fatherhood. and be rest assured i do support single parents and broken homes (if infact you still have not remarried).

when you say "ideal" body proportions i imagine that you are implying runway proportions. that i do not have, but i am glad that i do not have the proportions of the character (the penguin, i think) in that comic book you seem so fond of "batman." though if i did, it still would not have hindered me from commenting on your wardrobe and the way that it appears to look(ed) on your particular body. so i really do not understand why my opinion would be "moot," but if you'd like to believe so, by all means do.

sorry, i'm sure your son thinks you're "the coolest dad around," but making a statement like that is ridiculous.

wow. three replies almost in a row. i feel like mike lowrey or something. i hope i didnt touch a nerve.

and i know you are (vainly) trying to ruffle my feathers with the parenthood thing but you should realize that when you resort to commentary on my familia it makes you look weak and ignorant (broken home, remarried, wtf???). like you have nothing of any substance or relevance left ot say. stick to the fat/old jokes.

shall we go for four?

no?

ok then.

( no hate.)

wow. three replies almost in a row. i feel like mike lowrey or something.

and i know you are (vainly) trying to ruffle my feathers with the parenthood thing but you should realize that when you resort to commentary on my familia it makes you look weak and ignorant (broken home, remarried, wtf???). like you have nothing of any substance or relevance left ot say. stick to the fat/old jokes.

i am not trying to do anything of the sort. you accused me of trying to immitate that of halifaous/whatever and i responded. i also tried to extend the hand of dipolmacy by mentioning that i empathize withand support individuals in situations such as your own.

you should realize that when you resort to commentary on my familia it makes you look weak and ignorant (broken home, remarried, wtf???).

i admit that my past overkill of fat jokes were totally redundant and insulted the intelligence of every viewer who had the pleasure of viewing your fit posts, so i opted not to make those kinds of comments for the longest time.

lastly i think you are mistaken. i have never made an "old" joke or insult toward you. i am in myn 30's, and by right i had only made one solitary comment of the sort to tangerine (ages ago, mind you).

anyway like i mentioned, no hate. the only reason i had engaged in speaking with you is because you found it necessary to referrence my name.