Unban Clopek

Halifamous

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am not trying to do anything of the sort. you accused me of trying to immitate that of halifaous/whatever and i responded. i also tried to extend the hand of dipolmacy by mentioning that i empathize withand support individuals in situations such as your own.

you should realize that when you resort to commentary on my familia it makes you look weak and ignorant (broken home, remarried, wtf???).

i admit that my past overkill of fat jokes were totally redundant and insulted the intelligence of every viewer who had the pleasure of viewing your fit posts, so i opted not to make those kinds of comments for the longest time.

lastly i think you are mistaken. i have never made an "old" joke or insult toward you. i am in myn 30's, and by right i had only made one solitary comment of the sort to tangerine (ages ago, mind you).

anyway like i mentioned, no hate. the only reason i had engaged in speaking with you is because you found it necessary to referrence my name.

fair enough.

and in that case are you available to kidsit on friday nights?

i also tried to extend the hand of dipolmacy......

i admit that my past overkill of fat jokes were totally redundant and insulted the intelligence of every viewer who had the pleasure of viewing your fit posts, so i opted not to make those kinds of comments for the longest time......

i have never made an "old" joke or insult toward you. i am in myn 30's, and by right i had only made one solitary comment of the sort to tangerine (ages ago, mind you).

anyway like i mentioned, no hate......

is it just me, or is the new, watered-down jmatsu a little.... lacking

is it just me, or is the new, watered-down jmatsu a little.... lacking

if you say so, i was trying to be a gentleman/humane as i possibly could.

the "no hate" disclaimer had been used...

So just a quick question to those who approve of the Clo's banning: wouldn't you also have to not approve of MilSpex current membership? When people are complaining about homophobic comments, that's the first name that comes to mind. Guy got off the hook. You can throw the "he's contributed" argument around, which I won't argue with, but while Clopek wasn't constantly keeping a little e-diary of jean wear on here, he wasn't a troll. There are others who fit that role better.

Bring beck the 'pek.