Unban Clopek

Halifamous

What the goddamn fuck. I am so sick of this musical chairs banning system every goddamn time I wake up.

I'm sure if you go far enough back in the posting history of Jesus he probably called someone a fag, we get the point, can you stop the pick and choose bans?

For real guys, this is a stunning bit of petty cuntery, even for the internet.

Unban Clopek. Witme?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HHAHAHAHAHA are you kidding me?

We can call each other faggots and niggers and retards and nazi's all day, but if the delicate tg gets called a twat because Clopek overreacted to a (rather vague) statement of hers suddenly he has no support?

She's a big girl guys, I'm pretty sure she's heard worse than twat.

I actually had a dialogue with clopek in the page before he started calling tg names, I basically said its best not to use offensive language, because its hard for mods to distinguish between malice and irony. So pretty much two posts later he temps fate and posts...

"good one, far more clever than anything i've ever come up with. you are a faggot."

I dont know if was meant to be funny, or to bait the mods or whatever but seeing as the laws are pretty obvious, and he was already in an argumentative exchange with someone I can only assume he meant to get himself banned.

i dont feel sorry for anyone who calls a female a cunt or uses the "other" f word as an insult. the homophobia, racism, and sexism on this board has been escalating for quite some time and im glad someone put thier foot down.

clopek seems like the kind of guy who 20 or 30 years ago would use the n word generously.

good riddance to ignorant trash.