Wool Pants

whorishconsumer

I'm going to New York in a couple weeks and I'd like to get some wool pants so I don't freeze.

Does anyone know of any online stores that have a pair for a decent price (like $50 if possible).

Admittedly this is kind of lazy of me to post this, but perhaps your suggestion will be something I would not have found on my own.

Guest superhomo

i thought it would be a welcome suggestion.

honestly you won't be too cold in jeans anyway. most people wear jeans. if you get cold easily, why not wear a pair of long johns underneath?

i thought it would be a welcome suggestion.

honestly you won't be too cold in jeans anyway. most people wear jeans. if you get cold easily, why not wear a pair of long johns underneath?

Well I guess I was thinking for when I want to dress up. My only dress pants are light twill. I suppose I could thrown long johns under those.

I was at uniqlo on broadway last week.

I picked up a slim-cut gray wool flat front dress pants.

I think they were 59 bucks but the silouhette is pretty awesome.

Looks better than some ann dem trousers I tried on at barneys. pwn3d.

The pants came in black, dark navy, and gray, I think. Unless they restocked, there were like only a few pairs left. 31, 34, and 36??? I bought what seems to be the last pair of 31.

are you talking about the Tasmanian Wool trousers? if so, I bought a pair to experiment with as well, since I like Asian Uniqlo's low-rised trousers. They're not that heavy though.

I find that some thermals under more forgiving jeans (like New Standards) gets me through the winter in the coldest places.

The pants came in black, dark navy, and gray, I think. Unless they restocked, there were like only a few pairs left. 31, 34, and 36??? I bought what seems to be the last pair of 31.

fuck, i need 2 ROBOKOP!

The uniqlo wool pants are not heavy compared to real flannel trousers. Your jeans will keep you just as warm. I don't mean to burst your bubble, but for real flannel trousers, you're gonna need to increase your budget to at least $150. Try ebay or what about looking at a store like J.Crew? They probably sell flannel trousers and they are probably on sale for ~$100.

If you really can't go above $50, you should just wear your jeans and some Underarmour tights.

The uniqlo wool pants are not heavy compared to real flannel trousers. Your jeans will keep you just as warm. I don't mean to burst your bubble, but for real flannel trousers, you're gonna need to increase your budget to at least $150. Try ebay or what about looking at a store like J.Crew? They probably sell flannel trousers and they are probably on sale for ~$100.

If you really can't go above $50, you should just wear your jeans and some Underarmour tights.

Yea, my friend was looking over his Corbin catalogue for some options which he said would be around $115. Honestly, though, I don't think i'm interested enough to drop that much. I just want to look good and not be shriveled. That's all a man wants in life.

Unfortunately we do not have all your fancy Asian stores here in Austin. We are simple folk.