Revolve Coupon Restrictions

home

Was getting close to buying a pair of Common Projects, and went to order with a 25% discount code only to be told coupons + code matching no longer applied to CP

(and True Religion, Seven, Citizens, Paige, Nudie, Botkier, Kooba, Joe's, Lutz and Patmos, Jovovich Hawk, Vena Cava, Cheap Monday, Clu, Sea, Rogues Gallery, Rose, A. Lawless, Band of Outsiders, Wayne, & Bing Bang)

Does anyone know anything about this? Is there anyway to get around it? Can't really justify dropping $300+ on a pair of sneaks, I need this discount ha.

kthnx

• 5 months later...

Does anyone know if Revolve coupon codes can be used for pre-orders? Because they don't charge your credit card until the item ships, your cart always shows $0 regardless of what code you use. I'm wondering whether or not if I call before the item ships if I can get the 30% for new customers.

I think everyone did (including me). Especially after I posted about that deal several months ago.

Probably; my girlfriend ended up grabbing the quilted Corpus bomber last season for something like $220 when the CDN dollar was very shortly stronger than the USD by doing the same thing. I think they still mention the first-time thing somewhere on the site though.