$240 Sz 31 X-mas Sale Sugarcane 40500 Edo Ai And 45 Rpm Suminando Sorahiko

chantheman

100 DOLLARS OFF RETAIL!

all prices include shipping and paypal fees within the US. international shipping add 10.00

ebay feedback level is 641

AIM screen name is chan011

references include: dino might!, kwonster, destructodisk, what, peteyross, babag, denimdad, scoki, hanginsoul, poly800rock, cityhunter, nairb49, giulianoa-11, Reggie Died, soundbomber, doctorgnar

sugar cane edi ai dragon patch.

decided to sell these too...one size too big but damn ive been holding on to these just because the denim is soooo beautiful and are near impossible to find anymore. tags arcs intact

looking for $220 OBO shipped

measurements

waist 32

thigh 12

11.5 front rise

15.5 back rise

inseam 33

hem opening 8.5

edo1ll3.jpg

edoai2wc8.jpg

45rpm Sumi Sorahiko sz 31 new with tags. bought from peteyross a couple weeks ago and they dont fit me right i think a size too big.

looking to get SOLD. tags show the retail is $333. Peteyross hemmed these at the 45rpm store to a 32.5 inseam.

Straight leg, 14 oz denim

waist 32

thigh 11.25

knee 9.5

hem 9

inseam 32.5

sumikg4.jpg

shoes will be fine.

the SCs should shrink some more as they were raw when i bought them. they should shrink to tag size still.

the 45rpms might get some shrinkage still but I believe all 45rpm is sold in a one wash.

i havent washed a pair of 45rpms yet so i dont know if they shrink after a wash, but im planning on shrinking and drying my pair when i do decide to wash my nandoxnandos.

let me know if you have any other questions

standard one wash inseams for sugar canes are 34 and these are tagged a 34 inseam, i dont see these shrinking anymore in the inseam, but i cant be sure thats the case

new post

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?p=837357#post837357