FS: SDA SD-103 size 34 (w/ arcs + tab)

bonjin

I need to move these cause they're just sitting in my closet. I've kept them there for months and months but now I need the money for future purchases so they gotta go.

Amazing jeans but I don't fit them so well, I'd needed a bigger size. Bought them at America-ya in Ueno, Tokyo last spring (march 2007). Lukewarm soak for 2 hours, hang dried and worn while damp for an hour or so to stretch them a bit. Wore them ~15 times, realized they didn't fit right and won't after further shrinkage. Been sitting in my closet since. Minor scuffs, minor creasing, right backpocket fading but otherwise excellent condition. Try to show all this in the pics.

Fantastic denim, construction and color.

Measurements

waist - 35.8"

front rise - 10"

back rise - 14.6"

thigh - 12.6"

inseam - 34.9"

knee - 9.5"

leg opening - 8.9"

sUqRaSKqC.jpg

AjsNZUqqU.jpg

EzynfKXaW.jpg

nRRHFetUl.jpg

xadEInuTC.jpg

OhfZILYZI.jpg

lSQedhwqy.jpg

rtCYjzrSw.jpg

BbGHRlNFZ.jpg

fcMwajkco.jpg

$180 + shipping

PayPal only.

Exclusive offer! Together with the SD-103, I will sell you Skulls 5010xx in size 34 (one wash) w/ red tab for the total price of $300 + shipping from Europe. Worn about the same amount of time as the SDA's, though less visible marks. Minor backpocket fading, very minor fading on left front pocket. Beautiful color. Bought in Skull store in Harajuku. Never washed or soaked.

That's right, two pairs of fantastic jeans for peanuts! Combined offer only.

SOOOOOLD