What are you buying the ladies in your life for Christmas?

broneck

Really looking for some input from the superladies on this as well as from the guys but...what's everyone getting their significant others for Christmas/Kwaanza/Hannukah/Whatever?

Clothes are kind of a pain due to sizing issues, so I've been leaning towards accessories...

First thoughts coming to mind are fragrances by Clean

P42083_heroa02.jpg

and Hermes silks...

Anyone else coming up with fantastic ideas ?

girls like bags in my experience .. some expensive joint

tna tote bag filled with chocolates or something if she doesnt already have one, those things were super popular amongst girls i know last year .. but i dont go to high school anymore so i dont see lots of girls carrying around lots of things

you should buy her some skinny jeans:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=36438

really, just make sure she can tell you had her in mind when she unwraps the present. if it looks like you could have bought it for any girl then that's the first step to failure.

except i think she's your new size :o

yeah, I'm avoiding the deathtrap of chocolates/flowers/blah blah blah ... the perfume is a bit of a cop out but at least its keeping her sensibilities in mind.

I've been trying to come up with ideas for this too. I try to shy away from clothing and/or accessories; her twin sister and her share their wardrobe, but the gf is the one who usually buys/receives most things, but her sister never wears the stuff she's bought. I think it's to preserve her things, and I suppose I can't argue with the logic, but it gets annoying seeing stuff I've bought never actually on the person intended. It will probably be WWIII when one of them moves out.

Nevertheless, I've been looking at Holts lately with their winter sale, since it really focuses on womens more than mens. You can't really go wrong with jewelery, but if they've got the main pieces they really like, and already wear regularly, I wouldn't bother.

I'm trying to find something she'll use everyday, but hasn't already got. On her birthday a few months ago I grabbed an MJ mirror compact just as a cheap gift, and she's always talking about how good it was since she (amazingly) didn't already have one. I need something like that again.

the best xmass present i gave a girl was when i was 17 and dating some uni chick...pretty cool for highschool....eitherway this was in the time when dvds were just getting to be the thing and you really couldnt get old movies.

either way i searched high and low to find it on ebayukf her favourite movie (labrynith w/d bowie). I got her something else much more expensive but i dont ever remember what it was.

long story short....dont get her preg...they hate that.

best of luck clopex...i know how much this can suck