broneck

who wins  

41 members have voted

1. 1. who wins

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. skateboards come in boxes when youre a toy who doesnt know the first fucking thing about them, as evidenced in your first photo

2. i dont live in england.

3. "At least my shit is more of a hobby than anything, I don't dress in generic clothes for men like you do, I dress for the shit that I am into." youre fucking stupid. i dress for what im into as well, but what im into doesnt entail looking like a fucking moron.

4. go to hell

From what I've seen you've just OVER conformed to that invisible panel of superfuture judges. You're probably scared of getting called out. You're not stylish. Your clothing is the definition of bland. If I saw you on the streets, I wouldn't kick your ass (not that I would anyway, not an e-thug), I wouldn't even know you were there. You're a faceless robot.

You are right though, your clothing does reflect what you're into, which is nothing of interest. Go blend back in with the crowd for me, okay?

This thread is officially dead.

From what I've seen you've just OVER conformed to that invisible panel of superfuture judges. You're probably scared of getting called out. You're not stylish. Your clothing is the definition of bland. If I saw you on the streets, I wouldn't kick your ass (not that I would anyway, not an e-thug), I wouldn't even know you were there. You're a faceless robot.

You are right though, your clothing does reflect what you're into, which is nothing of interest. Go blend back in with the crowd for me, okay?

This thread is officially dead.

really? like, honestly? youre telling me that i look bland, when youre wearing a north face, generic streetwear t, some boring cords and fucking gazelles?

dude, get over yourself. if i was afraid of getting called out i wouldnt post here, youre the one editing out your comments and shit. just... leave

really? like, honestly? youre telling me that i look bland, when youre wearing a north face, generic streetwear t, some boring cords and fucking gazelles?

dude, get over yourself. if i was afraid of getting called out i wouldnt post here, youre the one editing out your comments and shit. just... leave

sure sure, leave shit all ambiguous and shit, like I secretly edited out all the good shit.

You're so lame dude. Even those few people that defended your sorry ass along the way had better comebacks than you.

and I don't own a northface jacket. It's obvious, you have no clue what you're even talking about anymore.

thread = dead.

i hope ur calling for an waywt faceoff. (edit: with poll of course)

That would be pointless.

Sean actually dresses well.

No homo, the dude is generally on point every time I see him, plus his fits all suit his personality. He's on top of his game.

I don't actually know the other guy, but he seems like every other forgettable waywt clown who won't turn a single head with their by-the-book bullshit.

That would be pointless.

Sean actually dresses well.

No homo, the dude is generally on point every time I see him, plus his fits all suit his personality. He's on top of his game.

I don't actually know the other guy, but he seems like every other forgettable waywt clown who won't turn a single head with their by-the-book bullshit.

all of my shitty rep bars are from posting in the waywt thread.

I'd have more if I never posted in supertrash but my reputation in supertrash doesnt mean shit to me. but thats obvious isn't it?

You guys are delirious if you think everyone shares the same opinion of fashion as you do.

Guest Airjamie

What the fuck. you are both disqualified for taking so fucking long to fight. i was already fucked up before the first punch was thrown. fuck you guys. except for sean. mainly just fuck you jackphotography.