who wins  

41 members have voted

1. 1. who wins

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11-12-07-00-1.jpg

i dont know how to describe it, but you can def. tell whos faking the funk when you see it

but you can def. tell whos faking the funk when you see itbut you can def. tell whos faking the funk when you see itbut you can def. tell whos faking the funk when you see itbut you can def. tell whos faking the funk when you see itbut you can def. tell whos faking the funk when you see itbut you can def. tell whos faking the funk when you see itbut you can def. tell whos faking the funk when you see itbut you can def. tell whos faking the funk when you see itbut you can def. tell whos faking the funk when you see itbut you can def. tell whos faking the funk when you see itbut you can def. tell whos faking the funk when you see itbut you can def. tell whos faking the funk when you see it

why you gotta bring this out in me

AND YOU ARE A FUCKING STUPID LOOKING ASS WHO POSTS STUPID PICTURE OF YOURSELF WEARING SKINNY JEANS AND OVERSIZED COATS WHICH MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE A LOPSIDED CUNT.

I BET YOU ARE ONE OF THE GUYS IN THE BME PAIN OLYMPICS YOU DICKLESS WONDER.

ps, just since you cant seem to get over it, it was a trench coat, and it was open

since you clearly know nothing whatsoever about clothes, it is perfectly fitted and looks fucking great when it's buttoned up.

come back when you get over the whole 'skinny pants' thing, or on second thought, maybe you should just never come back.

sad so sad.

its okay sean... you look like an idiot. you will find a way to get over it. like befriending everyone in these forums so they feel bad for you and will never tell you the truth about your lopsided cunt outfits.

you lose by post in other thread

JackPhotography vbmenu_register("postmenu_794537", true);

superbored

reputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clopek viewpost.gif

because you're fucking pitiful if you buy chicks drinks to try and get in their pants.

Then what are you doing at a bar in the first place? There's plenty of places to pick up girls without alcohol or other guys trying to make out with them.

like your continued presence on this site?

get lost, twat

god could your replies be any more generic and lame?

just like your pathetic exuses at putting together a decent outfit. you end up looking generic and lame

go put on your pointy shoes and slim fit pants and baggy jacket, throw on your stupid punk half cocked trucker hat and jump off of a bridge.

you're done. So stop beating a dead horse.

in a VS. thread you fought for him more than he even fought for himself.

Defining it as such doesn't really mean he didn't just verbally bitchslap you around every time your grimey little hypebeast fingers banged out a half baked, facile, internet insult.

Do you know what the light next to your caps lock key means? It being on tells you that you could be typing out fucking wordsworth, but to everyone reading it it's going to come across as if a fat retard with shit on his fingers is screaming it directly into their ear.

It's visually offensive, step your game up or piss the fuck off.

Defining it as such doesn't really mean he didn't just verbally bitchslap you around every time your grimey little hypebeast fingers banged out a half baked, facile, internet insult.

Do you know what the light next to your caps lock key means? It being on tells you that you could be typing out fucking wordsworth, but to everyone reading it it's going to come across as if a fat retard with shit on his fingers is screaming it directly into their ear.

It's visually offensive, step your game up or piss the fuck off.

You throw around hypebeast like it's an insult. You're just as much of a hypbeast as I am. haha

1. skateboards come in boxes when youre a toy who doesnt know the first fucking thing about them, as evidenced in your first photo

2. i dont live in england.

3. "At least my shit is more of a hobby than anything, I don't dress in generic clothes for men like you do, I dress for the shit that I am into." youre fucking stupid. i dress for what im into as well, but what im into doesnt entail looking like a fucking moron.

4. go to hell