Lanvin Shoe Thread

lamscott

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jmatsu
i wonder if lanvin ever looks at these threads and sees hypebeats liking them and just goes, "ok see what gucci is doing this season. thats what well be doing"

NO.

10char.

Stole this from my friends facebook who apparently stole it from somewhere else. Some asian artist called seven/se7en? Looks like he's fallen into Lanvin too. I esp like the extravagent sponsors in the back there haha.

n27617066_33610927_9770.jpg

Edit: Nvm these could be korean knock offs the ones shown on barneys have a navy back http://www.barneys.com/b/browse/product.s?productId=795119&source=category&index=45&prodIndex=45&listSize=56&categoryId=557667

se7en is from korea..and he have been dressing brands since his 2nd album

bapes, lanvin, dior...etc....

look in your mom/sister/gf makeup corner for copper nail polish. Or go to a miniature store or other store that has a painting department with hundreds of different tones, and look for the same as your shoes.

Good luck. And if you can't fix it, just say to yourselft that it's the first one of many more and that those shoes will still be gorgeous.

309873725.jpg

grabbed myself a pair at shoebaloo here in rotterdam size 12 for 345 euro's

they are soooo freakin nice

gonna grab another pair next week

tottally love them!:)

alright Lanvin's sneakers kinda suck this season...just passed by LC and checked out what they had, one was an army green w/ gumsole that i'm pretty sure Dior Homme did a few seasons back. The other was a white hi top that had some mesh material that you could see through, didn't like that so much.

There is a very nice Raf Simons sneaker that looks like he ripped off the Lanvin aesthetic, it's in the same colorway as last season's blue suede sneaker w/ patent toebox but there's some kind of fabric pocket on the heel. Colors are very Lanvin as well, they're pretty damn slick and make up for the hideous geometric sandals and $600 Eastpak knapsacks he did this season.

once people are posting lanvin in hypebeast threads, expect lanvin to take a nose dive in coolness. Any shoe hypebeast put their foot in they run to the ground. There goes lanvin. They need to bring back the starp. Oh by the way, hypebeast is building a large lanvin buzz on their forum, which is not a good thing.

I don't think that it will catch it as easily as some may perceive. Yeh cool etc etc but they are much more expensive that your typical sneakers with hard to acquire distribution.

It's when Lanvins get hit by bootleggers, that's when shit will get fucked up.

I don't think that it will catch it as easily as some may perceive. Yeh cool etc etc but they are much more expensive that your typical sneakers with hard to acquire distribution.

It's when Lanvins get hit by bootleggers, that's when shit will get fucked up.

Your right about doubting it catching on, plus when something gets bootlegged up, anyone that searches for sneakers online will know about them.