men wearing high heels

eric glennie

are you part of the fashion world? do you know what they are used to seeing?

No ! I am not part of the fashion world. I am sitting in Minnesota with a degree in biology and psychology. Would love to shake up the fashion world someday.

yeah, the fashion world is accustomed to seeing bare breasted men walking down the runway on the D-squared show and think this is fashion. They go to Galliano and see a man wearing elaborate scarves and look like a drag queen and think this is menswear fashion. They go to Gaultiers show and see men wearing tights( pantyhose) , or to versace and see a man wearing a skirt and think this is fashion forward menwear. Please, the editors are clueless and so are the buyers because they havenet seen real, fashion forward, menswear to base an interpretation. The fashion forward menswear designers of today are womenswear designers trying to dress men like women. I hope to change and bring a little variety to some of you , but you guys are block-headed about a new idea. Dare to wear Different. Thanks eric.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if there is a future in fashion, it's androgeny and it started when women started to wear pants and jeans.

if u have a degree in biology please put it to use because your fashion approach fucking sucks

No ! I am not part of the fashion world. I am sitting in Minnesota with a degree in biology and psychology. Would love to shake up the fashion world someday.

yeah, the fashion world is accustomed to seeing bare breasted men walking down the runway on the D-squared show and think this is fashion. The go to Galliano and see a man wearing elaborate scarves and look like a drag queen and think this is menswear fashion. The go to Gaultiers show and see men wearing tights( pantyhose) , or to versace and see a man wearing a skirt and think this is fashion forward menwear. Please, the editors are clueless and so are the buyers because they havenet seen real, fashion forward, menswear to base an interpretation. The fashion forward menswear designers of today are womenswear designers trying to dress men like women. I hope to change and bring a little variety to some of you , but you guys are block-headed about a new idea. Dare to wear Different. Thanks eric.

If Eric Glennie is real then his denial and insanity reminds me of this guy. Only Marc Griffin's Bullet Ball probably has a better chance of becoming an Olympic sport than Eric Glennie does of becoming a fashion icon.

WOOw2yWMSfk&rel

I am not interested in this topic. I am only posting in this topic because everyone else is posting in this topic, currently making the rest of sufu boring when at this time, it's supposed to be at it's peek in fun.

please excuse this post.

THEN BAN MY ASS. Maybe your not listening to what I am saying. You can mock, but there is no denying the future of menswear is shaping collars, cuffs, and ties. I just need to find a manufacturer that believes in my vision and surround my work with some beautiful, creative minds to put together a line in fabulous fabric and cut. Unfortunately, manufacturing of mass market clothing doesnt happen in the US anymore. The only manufacturing in the US is by local seamstresses and designers making dresses and gowns. other than that, mass market jeans, dress shirts, ties are all made overseas with high minimums. thats the reality and sad part of this story. Are you Nick Wrenshaw.
I am making mass market fashionable. Lagerfeld has been trying to do that for 50 fricken years and hasnt figured it out. The future of Mass market fashion is by shaping various parts of garment to create unique looks at the shoe, glove, neckline, midline , etc . Traditional mass market items have STRAIGHT line collars, cuffs, etc, and have been like that for 100 years. Are you seeing yet what I am saying. YOu are just not used to seeing menswear in this format of shaping and neither is the whole fashion world.

yeah, the fashion world is accustomed to seeing bare breasted men walking down the runway on the D-squared show and think this is fashion. They go to Galliano and see a man wearing elaborate scarves and look like a drag queen and think this is menswear fashion. They go to Gaultiers show and see men wearing tights( pantyhose) , or to versace and see a man wearing a skirt and think this is fashion forward menwear. Please, the editors are clueless and so are the buyers because they havenet seen real, fashion forward, menswear to base an interpretation. The fashion forward menswear designers of today are womenswear designers trying to dress men like women. I hope to change and bring a little variety to some of you , but you guys are block-headed about a new idea. Dare to wear Different. Thanks eric.

epic-fail.jpg

Fail.jpg

fail.jpg

2043-fail-camera.jpg

fail.png

fail.jpg245_Shirts_Dec_2005_012.jpg

zomg did NO ONE catch on to this?!?!?!?!!

THEN BAN MY ASS. Maybe your not listening to what I am saying. You can mock, but there is no denying the future of menswear is shaping collars, cuffs, and ties. I just need to find a manufacturer that believes in my vision and surround my work with some beautiful, creative minds to put together a line in fabulous fabric and cut. Unfortunately, manufacturing of mass market clothing doesnt happen in the US anymore. The only manufacturing in the US is by local seamstresses and designers making dresses and gowns. other than that, mass market jeans, dress shirts, ties are all made overseas with high minimums. thats the reality and sad part of this story. Are you Nick Wrenshaw.

Thanks Jack Sparrow for your questions. My inspiration came from watching Michael Jordan at a press conference during the NBA finals. He was wearing a so called " Pat Riley Collar" which is a rounded collar, but Michael was trying to put the collar points behind the necktie. The collar just didnt look right when he tried to stretch the collar, so I thought to myself why not shape the collar rather than stretch the collar to get the collar points behind the necktie. The first collar I invented was the cut-out collar ( design #1 on my website www.ericglennie.com )which looks like a traditional collar when worn with a necktie only, but the collar points are under the necktie thus creating a smooth look without collar ends. I then began creating more shapes around the necktie knot which you can see in the evolution from design 1 to design 6. the collars are basically the same, with a twist at the necktie knot. Thanks again for you question and I hope you enjoy seeing new ideas on a very traditional garment. the crosswick collar is a variation of a Pat Riley that has been shaped, not stretched and crosses over itself. thanks Eric.

From another forum. I'm glad EG is up on the basketball tip. Jordan and riley in this post; kg and ai in another. Hip indeed. Thanks EG.

• 1 month later...

Damn... that bullet ball is some crazy shit...

Eric glennie might be delusional, but the man is going hardddddddd !!

Even though he takes it to the extreme, we could all learn something from this man.

Everything that you do must be done with conviction. Imagine if we all went as hard as eric glennie trying to do something that WASEN'T retarded?

If we didn't give a fuck what people though?

If we were 200% confident in our sucess?

If we had the single minded ambition and drive?

Holy shit.