The asian Squat

Handlethevibe

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can do the squat, but I don't like to. For young people doing it, I always think they're trying to look like badasses, and for the older people, I always think of the type of guys doing it as the same guys that wear a pair of trousers with thong sandals. If my legs are that tired, I can find something to lean on rather than sitting on the ground, or squatting.

Man a lot of asians squat because they're laborers and they have no chairs to sit on out in the countryside where the ground isn't clean. Then it became a habit.

Most city girls won't be caught squating nowadays. But if you goto the outdoor markets where all the salesgirls are from poor regions/farms.....everyone is squating when they're on break. The best is during lunch time when everyone is eating bentos while in the taking a dump position.

I used to be able to squat all day when I was a kid but then I moved to America and now I can only manage like 3 minutes.

Squatting, smoking, and spitting are the essence of being Chinese.

dont forget the "snot rocket!!" and since coming to the US, we have assimilated very well into the sprint for the free subaway seat..NYC peeps know what I'm talking about....need to sit at all costs....even if its only for one stop........

nigaz do shyt lik dat. its calld da highskewl circle.

u jus stnd in a circle n shoot da breeze n smk n whatnot wether itz n a hallway or da sidewlk or da midl of da street. if sum wun cum u jus lok at dem like dey mite get der ass whoopd n dey polytly go round u

Is this English? Did you finish elementary school?

dont forget the "snot rocket!!"

Nah it's called a bush hanky in Australia and your not Australian if you can't do it.

A lot of people can't do it b/c their achilles tendon is too short/tight. Sometimes you can do it after stretching, or if you're like me you're just born with a short tendon and there's nothing you can do short of surgery. You could have raised orthodics, but that's cheatin.

honestly.

its pretty comfortable. sometimes I just dont want to sit on hella nasty floors and theres no where to sit, so I just do it. probably could do it for a good 20-40 minutes before my legs feel like shit. and you gotta do it until your ass is less than an inch off the floor, cuz i know hella whities that can't sit down all the way and say they can "asian squat" that shit.

who said it was an uncomfortable position?

i work in a restaurant and when i squat down to get something off the ground or what not after standing/walking for hrs on end its incredibly comfortable, long as youre wearing the right pants. waiters often do the same thing when they take orders beside a table you know. takes all the weight off your leg muscles