gossip gurl

jl3969

Just watched the episode. I cant wait to see episode 2 tomorrow, Meester looks even better this season. I really like this and Skins. Cant wait for Skins to start as well, the younger sister was so amazingly hot.

For someone posting earlier I am a straight guy and something that doesnt get mentioned, the guys are good looking and dress well. It somehow feels this is more realistic to get hot rich girls then what movies and other shows are currently portraying. I recently went to Vegas wearing my suit going to clubs and the guys were dressed so awful. Maybe somehow guys will see this and notice dressing well is not a gay thing?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cannot believe I am watching this but I am. I had no idea what GG was, my girlfriend was about to rent the DVDs at my local dvd rental place, $5 each, x 5, when my economizing mind checked on amazon for the price of them new. Now I copzed the DVDs.

Practiced my Chuck impressions in the mirror last night.

i enjoyed skins a lot more than GG. i actually had some emotional investment in skins even if it was fairly inconsistent. GG is just for laughs, serenas booty and pink suits.

Agreed. Gossip Girl is pure fantasy..

I just like looking at everyone's clothez & the cute girlz.

Skins is a lot more mentally engaging. That episode from the first season,

the one named after Effie, was so bizarre.. & some of the best

television I've seen in a long time.

haha i just watched an episode of what i assume must have meant to have been the us equivalent of skins (secret life of american teenager), its kind of like skins except with no drugs, all sex reffered to as obliquely as possible off screen, certainly no swearing ever and christian cheerleaders.

P.S dunno if you picked this up yet but for series 3 they are scrapping the whole cast except effie- who will now be the main character like tony was in series 1, can't wait!

I cannot believe I am watching this but I am. I had no idea what GG was, my girlfriend was about to rent the DVDs at my local dvd rental place, $5 each, x 5, when my economizing mind checked on amazon for the price of them new. Now I copzed the DVDs.

Practiced my Chuck impressions in the mirror last night.

mininova.org

eztv.it for a torrent, surfthechannel.com for a (de-synched sound) stream.

That aside,I thought todays episode kind of blowed, will they, won;t they, will they won't they, except its totally fucking obvious what is going to happen, in every single relationship in the show at the same time, is kind of dull- british boy needs to piss off back to blighty, and they need to bring back that appartment designer girl (who was way hot) as a character.