how you so skinny

schnapp

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not in karl lagerfelds case. that fat mess got all ethiopian in like a couple of months.think he wrote his diet somewhere.

that shit doesn't count. speak got it right. you have to eat healthier, and in more smaller servings throughout the day. spread that shit out. none of this skip breakfast, eat lunch and dinner shit

you shouldn't want to be extra skinny; just healthier. i could never wrap my head around how girls would want to have sex with a 34" chest dude anyway. just exercise properly (i don't mean go to the gym once a week, and then go out for McDonald's after a workout)

and yeah like previously said, work with what you got. i have a 40" chest, a 31", but i got meaty legs because of jogging. i have the "athletic look" because as per the measurements, i have a sort of V shape upper body....but clothes can still look good even if you're not a thin rectangle

although i still wear my clothes relatively slim fit :rolleyes:

you shouldn't want to be extra skinny; just healthier. i could never wrap my head around how girls would want to have sex with a 34" chest dude anyway. just exercise properly (i don't mean go to the gym once a week, and then go out for McDonald's after a workout)

:rolleyes:

alight porkey thatcher. i could never wrap my arms around this type o' fat retarded logic. you must never encounter girls ever. this just in: theyre impressionable like pillows. and skinny dudes are inherently cooler/better looking thats why we fuck the most babes.

but yeah mostly shark tanks of blow and hey i aint got nothin against the junk.

:cool:

alight porkey thatcher. i could never wrap my arms around this type o' fat retarded logic. you must never encounter girls ever. this just in: theyre impressionable like pillows. and skinny dudes are inherently cooler/better looking thats why we fuck the most babes...

lol don't you think you're getting a little offended, pumpkin? i'm guessing you're on the skinny side. i dunno how old you are, but you seem quite childish:

according to you, a guy who is 5'9" 155lbs 9% body fat, BUT with a 40" chest is a dirty fat pig just because he doesn't have a 34" chest. my apologies if the people i know (including my girlfriend) find it weird if the guy has the same bust size as the girl.

and although it was hard to sit through the conversation, my girlfriend said she was glad i wasn't skinny like her ex =/

"you must never encounter girls ever....and skinny dudes are inherently cooler/better looking"

the only positive reasoning you have is that yeah, girls are easily impressionable. i'm not saying skinnier guys can't make female friends or have girlfriends, but i'm just curious as to how sex goes for girls with skinny guys. from what i can gather, they like looking/feeling at abs, but also chest muscles.

i have a younger cousin in his senior year of high school (dunno if 12th grade applies to other countries?), and he does have a 34" chest, but it's more okay because he's only about 5'5", and it fits his frame well. basically, my question doesn't concern thinner, lean guys; it concerns skinny guys who can't bench press their own weight.

i'm sort of looking for an answer from a female, because as [highlight]onemancult pointed out (and i agree), some girls can't stand thin guys, but others prefer it; my question is WHY to the latter.

the same reason why you have to be at least 5'10" for me to give a shit about your opinion

UH UH BAYBAY HOUSE OF CULT IS NOT WITH THAT, WE ARE ALL ABOUT

NAPOLEONIC COLONIC BLASTS FOR THE LAST LADY WITH THE FATTEST

ASS, MHHMMM GURL WURK WURK WURK WURK WURK WURK WURK WURK

im 5'9'', can i get a pass?