DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM "andrewexd"

Although andrewexd was partly at fault for lying of lowering the value. I still think the jerk is fashionable modern man. Not for shill bidding his own auction, but for being such a tight ass bitch, as if complaining on the blacklisted transaction on the supermarket wasnt enough, he has to start a new thread here? come on man, grow some pubic hair and start acting like an adult!

it is the fright he holds within himself that made him double guess. think twice andrew. think twice and fall within endlessness of internerds. they will conduct symphonies in the names of shipping and handling. can you not be scared but yet goosebumps cover the body of the man who tries to be noble. yet the noble be not bright as the sun does not rise on the west. oh where did he go? into the night, where he is less known.

shill bidding is a retarded practice. would someone please explain why anyone would use it? is there no reserve bidding on ebay?

shill bidding helps you save like $0.18 cents on reserve listing fees, but more importantly it helps the bidding war mentality. Some people are just turned off by reserves or starting prices that are high, even though they would pay more than that in a bid war.

Also, in that instance where you got only one rich fucca bidding on your Maison Carpy Dime boots, but you know this rich fucca bid $2000.00, shill bidding can bid that shit up so it ends at $2000 and not 99 fukn cents.

anyway thats how it works.

Guys....just because of one negative feedback and you guys trusted that fella? He said he will pay me for the jeans for the auction and obviously he didn't. I left him a negative feedback and he decided to revenge by saying I bid on my own item that is why he refused to pay. The fact is he told he has some credit card problems. I DID NOT BID ON MY OWN ITEM. My ebay ID is not immj or whatever shit like someone commented.

No matter what, I think he should have told me and negotiate with me if tracking cost too much. He was the one who promised me in the first place he could do it with $350 with tracking. He shouldn't have made his own decision and mark it at full value to get insurance. I would have appreciate it if he told me first BEFORE he shipped it out. I would rather pay more for the shipping that comes with tracking than paying for custom charges.

Fuck UPS.

We use UPS for domestic and USPS for international, and our packges are 50% domestic and 50% international.

UPS has a harder time delivering a package to Los Angeles or New York or Iowa or even the East Bay than USPS does delivering to random countries i didn't even know existed.

I would love to use USPS for all packages but our customers always need a tracking number to know exactly what city their jeans are in at every moment of the day while in transit.

so what is your ebay id then?????????????????hmmmmmm?

he's actually kwokwei85. could not sell his 33 luster waxed jeans because eBay kept removing it. seems pretty ESL for someone who is supposed to be from the UK :confused: also seems childish

anyway, my bad on the previous call lol! :o