NEED/FIND: Surface to Air trench

culturalmulatto

I have been on the hunt for this black wool trench coat in a sz. S for about a month now to no avail. For those of you who know what I am talking about or at least know the brand...PLEASE HELP!

Here are the stores I have exhausted:

Surface to Air online shop

Barneys (All)

Barneys Co-Op (All)

Odin

Opening Ceremony

BBlessing

Brigade

ActiveEndeavors.com

Oak NYC

Blackbird

Looking to sell? I will pay retail plus shipping. Otherwise any help on where to locate these (in US or Canada) would be much appreciated. If the cost is similar enough to the US retail ($575) I would consider other foreign shops.

THANKS!

http://racostar.ocnk.net/product/353

I have been on the hunt for this black wool trench coat in a sz. S for about a month now to no avail. For those of you who know what I am talking about or at least know the brand...PLEASE HELP!

Here are the stores I have exhausted:

Surface to Air online shop

Barneys (All)

Barneys Co-Op (All)

Odin

Opening Ceremony

BBlessing

Brigade

ActiveEndeavors.com

Oak NYC

Blackbird

Looking to sell? I will pay retail plus shipping. Otherwise any help on where to locate these (in US or Canada) would be much appreciated. If the cost is similar enough to the US retail ($575) I would consider other foreign shops.

THANKS!

wPeace: thanks for the link but I was looking to not pay that kind of mark up

sneakerstar2: I will email that guy tonight, thanks for the lead.

the coat I am looking for is actually this one:

http://www.tresbien-shop.com/ (sorry I couldnt include pics but I have yet to figure this out)

Begavningsreserven: as you can see its sold out, shit, thanks though

I think I might just go for a proxy in France, but I am not really willing to pay more than 8-10% of the retail cost (in addition to obviously covering the shipping fees). anyone like to help?

btw: any NYC people looking, Barney's Co-Op has s2a stuff on sale right now (hoodies for $100, shirts for $50) as well as BBlessing stuff but mostly XL's (hint: I'm Big at LC)

• 1 month later...

Not sure if many people care by now...but I got the coat in the mail today. I actually purchased the one associated with the racostar link given above but on 60% sale- making it $50 cheaper than what I originally budgeted including shipping and proxy fees.

I used cyberpunk for the transaction and he was PIVOTAL in snagging what I feel was one of the last sz. S trenches for retail.

4 months in the making...talk about patience.