Servo2000 Sale: Dior 30 Mij - Clarks - Poell - April 77 - Vans - Rick Owens

Servo2000

SERVO2000 REMNANTS SALE

I've been selling a lot of my wardrobe recently. Selling some of my nicer pieces in favor of simplification.

Notices

All prices are USD.

Paypal preferred.

Shipping is on a case-to-case basis and will most likely not exceed the price listed here if I consider the costs reasonable. I'll do what I can to keep it as cheap as possible.

For Sale:

Will post pictures / measurements if I recieve interest in items. Will consider any and all offers! PM me or leave me an email at "glover.ian(at)gmail.com."

Dior Homme 19cm Indigo MIJ - Size 30

You know the deal with these. Some light wear, more on the back right pocket from wallet. This is a "let me know if you're interested in advance" sale. I won't actually be selling these until I find a new pair of jeans to replace them, which will hopefully be very soon. Pictures or measurements on request.

$280 ON BLACK FRIDAY

Clarks Wallabees Black Suede - Size 8

shoes_ia05518.jpg

Literally unworn.

$60 BLACK FRIDAY

April 77 High Voltage Jacket and Costello - Size Large [fits medium] / 50 [fits 32]

Images from Andrewisalsorad:

IMG_5640.jpg

IMG_5637.jpg

Picture016.jpg

These are the same jacket and pants, the measurements he provided me:

damon01zm5.jpg

Picture of Digital_Denim wearing the above.

Measurements:

Jacket:

Shoulders ~16"

Chest ~20"

Length ~27.5"

Pants:

Waist ~16.5"

Hem ~7"

The pants have been worn perhaps two to three times, jacket perhaps once. Impeccable shape.

$300

Vans Black Suede Chuckas - 8

67142-p.jpg

Black laces and black sole. I can't find a picture online and I don't remember how much these cost. Unworn.

$30 BLACK FRIDAY

That should be it. I have a worn White Pair of Vans unpadded Authentics - Size 8 kicking around somewhere that you can have for $20, as well.

May add a Size 48 Dior Polo later, as well. Keep an eye out.

Again, PM with questions / offers / whatever.

Would you consider selling just the costello pants, and if so, what would the price be?

Would you consider selling just the costello pants, and if so, what would the price be?

I would. I'll have to think about it, but it also depends on if people who want the suit fall through.

I'm going to give people a few more days to consider the suit, so think quickly! Otherwise one piece or the other might dissapear.

Bump:

CCP Vest and Rick Owen's Slab Shirt are currently on hold, along with the White Vans Authentics.

Clarks are now going for $70, April 77 Suit for $300. Black Suede Vans Chukkas, and Dior Homme MIJ 19cm are still available. Added pictures for the Vans Chukkas.

First invoices should go out today or tomorrow, first shipment sometime this weekend. If you want something soon, get your order in. I probably won't be able to ship anything out for at least another week after that.

Sorry to tell you but there is neither Brand Synergy nor Brand Harmony in this sale....

Brand Synergy MIJ 19cm

Deadstock Brand Synergy. Only tried on, been hanging in my closet ever since. Spur-of-the-moment purchase. Fits too big on me, but maybe it will fit you. My loss, your gain. Size down 2 for Superfuture fit.

Measurements:

Chest: Irrelevance

Length: Irrelevance

$1000

Bump for the night crew.