SF'ers Everyone Used to Hate

englandmj7

i remember thewindsong, he was pretty much a rich douche.

im still convinced thewindsong was completely fake and 100% troll who was sayin the stuff he did as a joke...

oh and ever since that ghostdeni guy bithced about him and his gf breaking up, i thought he was pretty pathetic...and now he goes around bragging online about how he does drugs.. still sounds pathetic to me.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back when I used to lurk SF v.1, there was this user that everyone hated. I forgot his name but I remember he was from SD and he claimed that he went to SDSU. He made a thread about something and was hated on instantly. From what I recall, the thread went to almost 10 pages if not more. I don't know if anyone remembers that but shit was mad funny. My memory is pretty blurred. Anyone remember that?

P.S. No it wasn't me.

I don't mind Keagan .. I dunno why he likes AA so much, and his hair freaked me out when I first saw his last fm picture .. but generally doesn't bother me.

I don't like many writers from the west coast in general but I'd like to see some of his graf. Keagan do you have any flicks of your stuff?

0d0d87d6582397997b310b7152f28b16.jpg

i didnt mind shark until he went on some random racist rant and i totally put him in his place.

and then i went to boston and i shoplifted from his store. i hope that fucker knows.

what store does he own? is he really that wealthy, or was it all bullshit?

why do you feel sorry for him? bitch brought everything on himself. he's probably in a state of denial. every criticism or insult he takes is probably self refuted with a "that guy just isn't on my next level shit or nobody understands me..." absolute contrived fairytale legitimacy.

keagan is a fuckin poser. nigga is a child that talks mad shit about shit he couldn't possibly understand nor has he experienced. he dresses gay 2.