SF'ers Everyone Used to Hate

englandmj7

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was just thinking about this the other day.

fndmybetterhlf

lol i had red tip for the longest time cuz of my argument with artifialsky. turns out hes one of the funniest people on sufu

i remember me and DUM were in the original "dirty dozen" red tip thread.

who was that one guy with the chinstrap everyoe made fun of...? he was fat and yeah...forgot about him

i use to hate that danish fucker from super denim. i rarely go there anymore so i stopped hating.

i think it was superstar

i still don't like that bitch. he ain't even gay, but said he sucked cock.

still hate cultpop.

still hate cminsky.

hated haptronic, but like him now.

used to not like jeepster, but he's okay in with me now.

never gave a shit about sycamore before, but actually grew fond of his comments.

used to not like westside, but he made me not hate black people.

i used to think keagan was a prick. still do. but now, i feel sorry for him.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=40923

why do you feel sorry for him? bitch brought everything on himself. he's probably in a state of denial. every criticism or insult he takes is probably self refuted with a "that guy just isn't on my next level shit or nobody understands me..." absolute contrived fairytale legitimacy.

keagan is a fuckin poser. nigga is a child that talks mad shit about shit he couldn't possibly understand nor has he experienced. he dresses gay 2.

I don't mind Keagan .. I dunno why he likes AA so much, and his hair freaked me out when I first saw his last fm picture .. but generally doesn't bother me.

I don't like many writers from the west coast in general but I'd like to see some of his graf. Keagan do you have any flicks of your stuff?

tyler durden remember thewindsong, tyler durden thinks he was pretty much a rich douche.

thank you for stopping.

i used to think tyler durden was a shithead around 2 posts ago, but he stopped using 3rd person.