SF'ers Everyone Used to Hate

englandmj7

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't DUM originally have dark red rep for his amazing t-shirt creation?

Wasn't there a whole thread talking shit about Mellowbonsai?

good thread.

i remember when bonsai used to get hated on. he lost weight and got a girlfriend, so i guess people don't hate him as much now days.

i don't even remember what dum was like a couple years ago. i just remember his purple animal pants. when i learned that he is half german, i started to actually like the guy.

im a quarter. is this where our preternatural bond comes from?

88 88 88 88 88 88 88 88 88 88 88 88 88 88 88 88 88 88 88 88

ha! i think so. are we talking about: Fl(ugzeug)a(bwehr)-K(anone) or Fl(ug)a(bwehr)-K(anone)??

anyway i think you were the only member who knew viva italians like 2 years ago...maybe notesee did too...

I used to hate famous, but after that +++ Supreme. 19-CM MIJ. Vans thread and discovering that he's the only local Sufuer to me, I've grown to like him (zoolander lips and all).

neg repped.

it seems like people started like shark, the more he posted.

what about the flipside are there guys on here that used to be appreciated and are now disliked. i kinda get this vibe from sycamore, but maybe its just me.

my red rep started because I wore a Hundreds t-shirt and Selegna did NOT approve. I had one more before going green for good, don't remember why. I don't think I even got any neg rep for the tees, other than that one tee, most of the comments were good. omc didn't like the tee if I remember right haha.