Sign in to follow this  
holeinthewall

High Waisted Trousers

The Costello dress pants from the April77 Martini Time collection look nice (not released yet though)

Camille_1.jpg

Just get a pair of Italian market dress trousers made by Borrelli, Eredi Pisano, et al. They are all slim, tapered and the rise is high enough. When you're looking at Italian brands, make sure you're buying European market products, not the U.S. version (which is a different cut). What size you looking for? I've got some in size 30 (EUR 46) that I'm looking to unload (legs a little too slim for me).

they are released i think, at least if they're the pair chis has. any way those are pretty low rise for dress pants. they look nice.

those engineered garment joints are ugly imo.

To be fair, those pics on Hejfina are pretty bad. I like them quite a bit.

wool trousers from uniqlo. I got them hemmed to 7 inches.

Thread subscribed. Amadoriv had a great pair of katharine hamnett (dunno if they were girl pants or not but looked good) ones in a fit the other day. Looked dope as shit. I am also interested in high waisted trousers. Aitor Throup for topman look nice but impossible to find. Yohji Yamamoto and CDG H+ are options albeit expensive ones. Dries, yves saint laurent, and others put out a bunch of trousers each season. I think i remember seeing some higher (although not really fashion statement high) trousers in one of the past few seasons. Thanks for keeping this thread alive.

Btw- April 77 costellos are not high rise to answer the question from a year ago. They're not low rise or anything. My size 50s (fit like a slim 32) have a 10.25" front rise, with a longer than jeans rear rise.