What Not to Wear Fans

superpants

Yea, I've never seen them makeover a guy before either, that would be pretty fun to watch! I guess the Fashionably Late is going to be more of a talk show with a lot of makeovers, maybe we will see a guy get transformed hehe!

Are you talking about Stacy London?? I think she looks awesome, and she is always dressed so well!!

My girlfriend watches it sometimes. I peek up from my computer but they always make over ugly girls so i never watch.

Clinton has some nice printed shirts. Then again, he usually wears Ted Baker which arguably has some of the best prints out there.

I've seen two episodes where guys got a makeover. One was dedicated to a surfer guy and the other was for a woman who wanted people at her wedding to look nice.

The surfer dude episode was actually pretty good.

At the very least the show is entertaining.

i've never seen an episode where they 'makeover' a guy, i don't even know if they ever do....

the guy on that show dresses so boring though, same thing every time, argyle sweater + collared shirt under it

they do guys like once every four episodes... Anyways I love that damn show! People have really questionable style.. And it's comedy...

that show is fucking annoying.

i hate that woman.

agreed. I think superpants is stacey london............her denim fitting advise is not good. she likes to tell people to buy denim big and have it altered to fit correctly.

Yea I see what you are saying... I have just always been a huge fan of hers. I think that she is really funny/witty and has a great sense of fashion. It will be interesting to see her have her own talk show, and I hear Rebecca Romijn is going to be a guest. I'm going to give it a chance and watch this Friday!

i've never seen an episode where they 'makeover' a guy, i don't even know if they ever do....

the guy on that show dresses so boring though, same thing every time, argyle sweater + collared shirt under it

They use to do shoes where they made over guys. For some reason they stop. Perhaps they think most of their watchers are females. But yeah when they make over a guy its nothing big.

I like WNTW. Im not sure why I watch it though. They used to 'do' guys every once and a while early on but not anymore. Clinton replaced a more flaming counterpart to Stacy.(I dont remember who it was though) I like her style, she always looks good to me. His style is OK. It seems like he always wears the same thing though. It seems like Nick has gotten fatter. He used to have long hair also. The make-up girl is hot.

Yea, I watched last week's episode. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised! I really liked the Rebecca Romijn interview, and how there were many different parts to the show. I guess tonight they are going to be talking about mustaches making a comeback so I think that will be pretty interesting! Angie Harmon is going to be on tonight too and I totally like her.

I thought Stacy's show was alright. I still prefer WNTW. Also they do sometimes make over attractive women; those are always my favorite shows. Could you imagine that being your wife or girl and she comes home looking fly? It's like trading up without having to put the work in finding something new.

haha seriously! That would be awesome.... some of those makeovers are really impressive.. On last weeks show they made over a woman who I think was in the marines and she looked really good afterwards. I'm glad that even though it's a talk show she is still making people better looking haha! Would you let Stacy London give you a makeover?

I've seen one episode where they show a guy. It was on a few years ago, so I can't remember a ton of details. I think I remember that the main theme of them ripping on him was to stop buying Ben Sherman T shirts and Striped button ups.

Obviously Clinton wanted him to buy some wild patterned stuff