Paypal Question

Handlethevibe

Alright, say I'm trying to send $100 to someone, there's $75 in the paypal balance, and the rest has to be taken from my back account. How come when I go to send the payment, instead of using the $75 and pulling $25 out of the account via instant bank transfer, instead it turns it into a $100 echeck from the account and leaves the $75 paypal balance alone. Why? Another family member's paypal which I used to use would take the balance AND the $25 from the account and make it instant, why the fuck is it turning mine into a goddamn echeck?

Alright, say I'm trying to send $100 to someone, there's $75 in the paypal balance, and the rest has to be taken from my back account. How come when I go to send the payment, instead of using the $75 and pulling $25 out of the account via instant bank transfer, instead it turns it into a $100 echeck from the account and leaves the $75 paypal balance alone. Why? Another family member's paypal which I used to use would take the balance AND the $25 from the account and make it instant, why the fuck is it turning mine into a goddamn echeck?

Mine takes from Paypal first, then any secondary funds. There's somewhere amongst your preferences that you can set the order in which it depletes funds.

I had the same problem when I was trying to pay in dollars (my paypal is set up in euros). This shit happens when you are trying to pay someone in a currency different than the one you work with, it'll want to get the whole lump sum from your credit card without using the moniez in your paypal account.

when I did it in euros it went through smoothly, it used the paypal money and pulled the rest from my card.