Audio Credit Org .. giving away money?

notesee

So, I log into my checking account online to see if the electric company has taken the money I owed them out of my account yet ..

But instead I find that some random company Audio Credit Org has randomly deposited a nice chunk of change into my account. I can't find much info on this company, except for a Yahoo questions link about somebody who also had money deposited into their account:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070720222243AAIQDpZ

But no replies for his question. Anybody ever heard of them?

What the hell is going on .. how do these people have my bank account information in the first place? The world is crashing down.

probably a scam

if a company you're never heard of has access to your bank account chances are they will be doing a lot more deleterious and dubious transfers, withdrawals

if not clean your account out completely

personally what i would do is close my acct (with said deposit) and just restart an account with your bank

a buddy of mine had this same problem after a transaction or two on ebay, and luckily he switched out 98% of his money to a new bank acct and his account was cleared to 0.00 within a week