Rick Ross Hearts Japs (and gravy)

jl3969

"I got Lil Wayne and Trick Daddy on a record called 'Luxury Tax.' We're pushing the boundaries in every direction. We also got songs like 'Japanese Denim,' 'Street Money' — I'm coming in all directions." - Rick Ross

http://www.mtv.com/bands/m/mixtape_monday/111207/

Fat boy frute swagz comin to airwaves near you!

you guys are morons. theres nothing wrong with a rapper wearing japanese denim. theres just something incredibly lame about making a song called japanese denim. and if you can't figure that out, stick your dick in the trash disposal cause you shouldn't reproduce.

you guys are morons. theres nothing wrong with a rapper wearing japanese denim. theres just something incredibly lame about making a song called japanese denim. and if you can't figure that out, stick your dick in the trash disposal cause you shouldn't reproduce.

damn... i already have a couple kids and my first album on mizarecords was gonna be titled "japanese denim dreams" with songs like "samurai dat hoe" "pushin (sugar)caine" and "dat hoe give the best (flat)head

Guest itsmeJT
damn... i already have a couple kids and my first album on mizarecords was gonna be titled "japanese denim dreams" with songs like "samurai dat hoe" "pushin (sugar)caine" and "dat hoe give the best (flat)head

8000 unfunny posts and counting

Jay-Z wore Samurai, and now it's not cool anymore. He also wore a W+H shawl neck sweater. I'm burning mine.

lol you act as if it were soulja boy wearing it, jay-z is top 5-10 all time. and even if it was some wack rapper wearing it, who gives a fuck, wear whatever looks good to you, doesnt matter who else is wearing it

Guest supernoob
agreed

this term should be reserved exclusively for rich jewish chicks from new york

WHILE I C UR REASONIN, I DUNNO WERE CONFUSION WOULD B WEN CALLIN A BITCH A JAP CUZ IF HER NAME B FINKELSTEIN FEEL ME AINT NO CONFUZIN.