Know1edge

savage

I've seen a couple of styles (they did quite a few for fall). Some are really nice (some dope black denim w/dry process), but I wasn't really feeling the rainbow colored space dye stitching on it. Other styles are really nice, I'm waiting for more styles to come in still, from the pics I've seen there are a couple I'd definitely pick up. I like the fact that you don't see them on the street hardly.

HMMMMM know1edge....

I saw there denim and was more than dissappointed. For a line that is supposed to be backed by some of the biggest cool hunters and down to earth denim connoisseurs around it didnt do much for me...

No busted out seems, lack luster denim and production out of hong kong....

Tees were okay, I was feeling the horse chess joint...

they've got some nice tee's - was in brian's shop the other day checking it out. hit me up if anyone needs help on tee's and stuff...

No Shirt. No Shoes. No Dice.

Learn it. Know it. Live it.

Edited by Music for the Masses on Aug 17, 2005 at 06:25 PM

Wait, am I missing something here?

Those designs are the most tired, played images around. Bruce Lee? Boba fett? come on.

At this point that stuff is some knock off Target looking shit.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............

boba fett was a bit obvs... liked the first round of collabo shirts much better... their hats are aight tho, I ain't bout no Kangol type shit...

<center>All Served with White Rice and Choice of (1) Shrimp Toast, or (1) Spare Rib, or (2) Crabmeat Wonton, or (1) Egg Roll or (1) Soup </center>

to the fucking faggot ass haters:

i'm waiting for your clothing line to come out, you sad ass motherfuckers, but i ain't seen shit. why is that, are you so badass that you bypassed selling your shit in k mart and went straight to sipping champage on your eighty-five foot yacht in the bahamas?

asshumping sonofabitches. take your evisu dreams and go smoke some pole between your lips.

This is two of the hottest upcoming brands in my opinion, where Know1edge is on a more "skate" clothing level and Fiberops is way up there.... If they use the same manufaturer for their denim im not sure about i have both brands and they dont look similar in their finish. Both are really nice, but Fiberops is much more detailed and in a higher quality denim.... and twice as expensive...

But i can only recommend sending brian a mail, dope guy and dope gear......

Quote:

to the fucking faggot ass haters:

i'm waiting for your clothing line to come out, you sad ass motherfuckers, but i ain't seen shit. why is that, are you so badass that you bypassed selling your shit in k mart and went straight to sipping champage on your eighty-five foot yacht in the bahamas?

asshumping sonofabitches. take your evisu dreams and go smoke some pole between your lips.

--- Original message by bitchasspunk on Aug 18, 2005 04:44 AM

you're awesome.

oh yea the shirts are still super tired.

oh and I hate fiberops too. their shirts suck as well.

Edited by CL on Aug 18, 2005 at 05:57 PM

So I'm not allowed to have an opinion? Don't get your panties in a bunch, you obviously have some interest in Know1edge so you take offence to a critical view of the line.

Yes I do, and have done tees, most of the time for other people. I just choose not to use this forum to promote them and myself.

icon_smile_kisses.gif CL