Normal waist, big legs

el es dee

APC rescue has a bigger thigh, espeically once they're broken in. Remember that raw denim will stretch a bit too.

How big are your thighs? Mine are about 25-26 inches around at the widest point, and I' fit in 33 APC new standards (the slimmer fit than the rescue) pretty well, once stretched.

my waist is 34 but i have problems with fitting into many jeans and need to size up because of my large legs. I would really like some Denim that i can break in and call my own. if you have any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated.

Oni Red's have very large thighs. Samurai S0310XX, 3000VX,7000VX,3000BK have large thighs, with the first largest the rest the same. If those are bigger than you need, the PBJ XX-006s and XX-003s have larger thighs than many jeans. This may well belong in small questions.

i also have rather large thighs and a 34 waist, gets annoying for sure, my favourite cuts that I own are the 1001xx and I just got some LVC 201's which are verry roomy up top, my s500bk's are not bad but a tad tight, Oni reds,early year LVC models,evisu 2001 or 2000 are probably all good bets

The problem with a lot of these cuts is that in addition to looser thighs, they also have humongous asses (anti-fit I took a dump in my pants style). If you don't have hips or an ass to fill out a repro cut, a lot of them jeans still don't fit right. I find that the loose cuts on brands that aren't doing faithful repros are more modern and wearable.

I'd recommend:

45rpm Sorahikos

SDA-101

Eternal 874

PBJ 003

Samurai S5000vx

APC Rescue

The problem with a lot of these cuts is that in addition to looser thighs, they also have humongous asses (anti-fit I took a dump in my pants style). If you don't have hips or an ass to fill out a repro cut, a lot of them jeans still don't fit right. I find that the loose cuts on brands that aren't doing faithful repros are more modern and wearable.

I'd recommend:

45rpm Sorahikos

SDA-101

Eternal 874

PBJ 003

Samurai S5000vx

APC Rescue

i have a beautiful ass