Most Anticipated Album for '08

jeepster

I don't understand these threads.

Do people not know what to be excited about and need other people to tell them?

servo, are you just jealous i thought of it first? :P

i honestly don't see what the problem is. is it because i created the topic rather than a poster with a great standing like DUM or even you servo? the concept is to tell others about albums that maybe some of us didn't know, and then talk about them. theres no reason that it should be such a crime that i made this thread.

i'm pumped for new Desert Sessions.

servo, are you just jealous i thought of it first? :P

i honestly don't see what the problem is. is it because i created the topic rather than a poster with a great standing like DUM or even you servo? the concept is to tell others about albums that maybe some of us didn't know, and then talk about them. theres no reason that it should be such a crime that i made this thread.

i'm pumped for new Desert Sessions.

I didn't understand the other one, either. The albums aren't even out yet, so you're telling people about albums to get excited for on sheer hearsay since they won't even be out... until next year.

I didn't understand the other one, either. The albums aren't even out yet, so you're telling people about albums to get excited for on sheer hearsay since they won't even be out... until next year.

you're pulling hairs. you can't honestly say you've never speculated and been excited for anything before its come out. its stupid to assume no one else is thinking of things that maybe are sheer speculation. people like to look forward to the future, and what better way to reinforce this but to talk about it.

c'mon servo, theres gotta be an album coming out in 2008 that you're excited for.

you're pulling hairs. you can't honestly say you've never speculated and been excited for anything before its come out. its stupid to assume no one else is thinking of things that maybe are sheer speculation. people like to look forward to the future, and what better way to reinforce this but to talk about it.

c'mon servo, theres gotta be an album coming out in 2008 that you're excited for.

Yes, I suppose Superfuture is based largely around building hype for things, so this thread is perfectly understandable. And to the latter: I don't pay attentiont to things that far in advance, generally, which is why I guess I don't understand this thread. I look back in time for music more than to the future / present.

Personal preference, then.

Yes, I suppose Superfuture is based largely around building hype for things, so this thread is perfectly understandable. And to the latter: I don't pay attentiont to things that far in advance, generally, which is why I guess I don't understand this thread. I look back in time for music more than to the future / present.

Personal preference, then.

fair enough, i don't hold anything against you. its just that more and more since the year is coming to a close soon, the talk of 2008's albums is gonna be cropping up in music publications, so we may as well speculate like the plebians we are.

WHERES CHINESE DEMOCRACY AT AXLE????

New MBV album? Let's see how much money Kevin Shields pisses away this time before everything gets shelved.

most of the album was recorded pre-breakup but its just him and bilinda butcher and the tracks were only demo's. most of the material stems from that though.

theres an interview coming out soon about it.

www.pitchforkmedia.com

its in there somewhere.