Someone get these kids some crack

broneck

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea but these fools huffin doo doo

if i actually ever met anyone who had tried this, i would most definately give them some free nug

shit is ridiculous

Fox News ran with the story 8 hours after the Steiner Washington Post column entry.[10] There a Washington D.C. DEA spokesman, Garrison Courtney, informed that "We wouldn't classify it as a drug so much because it's feces and urine," Fox also published the Internet alias of the boy who had published a "trip report" in the TOTSE online forum in July. The boy, "Pickwick," in September retracted his story claiming his report "was faked using flour, water, beer and Nutella." He also stated "I never inhaled any poop gas and got high off it [...] I have deleted the pictures, hopefully no weirdo saved them to his computer. I just don't want people to ever recognize me as the kid who huffed poop gas."[10][11]

billymadison.jpg

"you ain't cool, unless you pee and shit in a bottle, let it ferment in the sun, and then suck the noxious fumes out of a ballon. peeing and shitting in a bottle, letting it ferment in the sun, and then sucking the noxious fumes out of a ballon is the coolest"

WSBT-TV in South Bend, Indiana ran the story on its local newscasts and posted it to their web site, including advice that parents "wait up for them (their children) at night and not let their kids go to bed until they have seen them and smelled their breath."