Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Finally, the ride to work is something to look forward to when you don't have to take in any other sounds other then what you chose.

seriously I've had people shouting at me and I didn't hear anything, and don't even get me started on the sound quality...

sooo those look like some sick ass headphones but I am wondering what you use them with - Ipod?

How do they sound?

Bose sounds like shit with any Ipod imo and I am wondering if it makes sense to drop that money on headphones and then use them with an Ipod...?

sooo those look like some sick ass headphones but I am wondering what you use them with - Ipod?

How do they sound?

Bose sounds like shit with any Ipod imo and I am wondering if it makes sense to drop that money on headphones and then use them with an Ipod...?

seeing as how he posted a link to anythingbutipod.com, I'd say he probably uses something else.

transparent = hot

i've always had a thing for transparent/clear objects :)

today is different. i got something awesome in the mail from TG. i ordered it after seeing her wear it.

3615345068_36714ae5cc.jpg

3615438826_674a85ea81.jpg

kimono drapey thingy :)

worn as a dress

3615376356_ff27f3f060.jpg

wrapped twice around the neck so its pretty warm

3615386594_8fe205fd91.jpg

neck detail

theres soooooooo many ways you can play with this its fantastic and thick but not so much that it feels like you're wadding when wearing it.