Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

These arrived from LvR yesterday... DH coat & Raf hoodie, both size 48. Thanks poker money!

recent_01_sm.jpg

Had a couple of requests to show the hoodie on, so I put the camera on timer. I'm not sure what that speck on the hoodie shot is since I don't have any dust on the camera sensor.

recent_02_sm.jpg

recent_03_sm.jpg

I loaned my friend $20.00. He gave me these Number (N)ine Jeans. So I figured I post them here since I technically bought them.

nnjeans1.jpg

nnjeans2.jpg

nnjeans3.jpg

nnjeans4.jpg

numberninepain.jpg

I'm not sure how I feel about the native american textile pattern on the thighs and the backpockets, however I sorta feel like I can pull it off come the heavy wintertime with a huge chunky knit coat/sweater. I'll see, but I guess for 20.00 bucks I might as well keep em.

I loaned my friend $20.00. He gave me these Number (N)ine Jeans. So I figured I post them here since I technically bought them.

nnjeans1.jpg

I'm not sure how I feel about the native american textile pattern on the thighs and the backpockets, however I sorta feel like I can pull it off come the heavy wintertime with a huge chunky knit coat/sweater. I'll see, but I guess for 20.00 bucks I might as well keep em.

I'm of the opinion that those are totally awesome. I wish I could get my friends to get me stuff like that for $20.

Seriously.

The damage was minimal in the past month (thank god)...only shoes and all of them great deals.

Johnston & Murphy Cordovan

Black vintage leather boots...whose quality isnt great but the fit is fantastic

Huarache Lights

Varvatos lace-ups (which are pretty much sex in shoe form)

2elxkb9.jpg

2mw70c9.jpg