Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

my pickups/ xmas presents for myself....

stussy beanie

dsc00187xe3.jpg

stussy argyle print pullover

dsc00188iz2.jpg

patent jack purcells black waxed laces or white nylon laces? leaning more to black waxed...

dsc00190cd3.jpg

dsc00180pp7.jpg

bree natur 8 cc card wallet, been contemplating a lv 6 cc slot porte billet or this, then i saw that bree had a discount so....

dsc00192dl5.jpg

This is a chick, right?

I dunno, I see a penis pointing up and to the person's right hand.

This woke me up christmas morning btw... it's like a Where's Waldo of too tight denim signs. I laughed for a long ass time.

Great honeycombs though!

Undefeated Zip-Up Hoody

Supreme Purple Constructed Tee

Supreme Grey No Justice Crewneck

Supreme White Search & Destroy New Era Cap

Supreme Black Four Horsemen Tee

and a few other things...

I will post a picture later.

The dude over at LGC reckons that all of Europe has a shitty postal system so he won't ship the wallet to me

Anyways, APC had a 30% sale so I got a pretty kickass wallet from there instead, that I had been eyeing earlier this fall.

DSCN5279.jpg

DSCN5276.jpg

DSCN5280.jpg

DSCN5281.jpg

While I was at it, I got a knit cardigan from Junk Deluxe

DSCN5273.jpg

And an ostrich leather bracelet from H&M which I probably won't be wearing too often, which is sad because ostrich leather rules.

DSCN5277.jpg

DSCN5278.jpg

Went shopping at 8am today with the gf, don't have my camera with me so had to used our digicam...

Number (N)ine jkt

334463238_84ed49157f_b.jpg

Mulberry messenger bag

334463387_25756b9e10.jpg

i like the number (n)ine jacket. where did you get it, and what was the damage?

I got it from the SF Bloomingdale's, I've wanted it for a long time but it was too expensive even during their 40% off weekend... Today they had it at 50% off + 15% off coupon and another 15% off when I applied for a card, I think it will end up being at around 900... still not exactly cheap but the thing retails for 2270... it has a detachable vest that I can wear separately... hehe...

I got it from the SF Bloomingdale's, I've wanted it for a long time but it was too expensive even during their 40% off weekend... Today they had it at 50% off + 15% off coupon and another 15% off when I applied for a card, I think it will end up being at around 900... still not exactly cheap but the thing retails for 2270... it has a detachable vest that I can wear separately... hehe...

Yeah they had a few of those same jackets for 40% off a few weeks ago. It's freaking sick as hell with a lot of nice detailing but not really my style and too insanely expensive. Nice deal on the pickup though