Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

look like cr8tive recreation or watever

Correct

CR Cesario in teal

Correct

Nice pick up, I'm lookin to get a pair of these soon too. How's the quality? Is it worth the price?

Quality is deffinately good, worth the price. They're on sale at most places now so they'll be gone sooner than later.

Quality is deffinately good, worth the price. They're on sale at most places now so they'll be gone sooner than later.

Yeah, I noticed that most of the sites I was looking at had them on sale too. I think I'm gonna place my order for the gold cesario lows in a matter of minutes.

playstation 3.

i had no idea this was out already. my brother is a hardcore gamer, and he was making a bigger deal about the new nintendo, which unforunately he is making me pay for, he's broke doing him a favor.

1_Photo_112.jpg

went to a footaction and it turned out they had one pair in their system, they're a half size too small, but not so much as i can't stand them at all. if anyone has a size 9 DS and wants to trade for these(8.5) i'll gladly do it.

Damnit. I have 2 pairs of 8.5 and want a 9 too.

Anyway, found these last night at a Barneys outlet. They also had neon green stabs, Easter 180s, and alife slips.

footpatrolam90.jpg

Picked up some John Varvatos for Converse jeans today at Bloomingdale's in SF. Just got home so I don't feel like modeling them (lol), but here they are:

img1570oi8.th.jpg img1583kb3.th.jpgimg1578xj1.th.jpgimg1575fc6.th.jpgimg1582oa8.th.jpg

(fakeedit: they actually have a slight taper to them, I'd meant to take a picture of th leg folded up, but forgot.)

Price ran $189.00 retail. Fit is more or less spot-on or me, very similar to Nudie SS. May want to size down if you're one of them skinny types.

VVVVV -- they had a hoodie I liked too, but 350 for it was too much. thick knit, light brown, cool details on the hood. can't find the collection anywhere online though :(

picture035zo3.th.jpg

new vans in purple :)

and some uniqlo tees and socks

I pretty much rape the plain tee wall every time I'm in Uniqlo...Im pretty jealous you got that royal(?) and that teal one though, 2 colors I don"t have:(

Oh yeah their socks are the shit too.