Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Very cool jacket faust. I didn't really look at Neil Barret's stuff before. But then I saw pieces at Yahoo! Japan and now think they are really nice.

Thanks. Yea, Neil is usually on the miss side, but FW05 was pretty good.

Got this short wool herringbone jacket with leather details by Neil Barrett. I've always wanted something in herringbone pattern, but not conservative. Finally.

img7405hu2.th.jpg

That's very decent. Gives the impression of a clean cut Stroke...in an entirely good way.....and I didn't realise C21 would stock those types of jackets. Good find.

Is that stussy cap a new era? or adjustable?

Diamond misfits is an instant classic. Solid pickups.

You can actually put your own presciption lenses in those Stussy Michaels?

stussy cap is a fitted but not new era, so you wont have to pay the $50 price tag...also i missed the atmos new era so these will do

BTW:You have a brother that went to SJSU right? i think i sold him some stussy CFs

I dig that Jubetwo jacket, I wish I could fit into something like that but alas, if they made one that would fit my chest, the arms would go down past my knees. I love the fitted look but I can never find anything (jacket shirt etc) that has the correct proportions. Everything that fits me with the right lengths looks like a box.

Yes i like football :P because of the si clothing?

I got that not because of football.. when i'm going to football i don't wear those.. because i don't want to be associated with hooligans ;)

Nudie Thin Finn in dry black, just got them today from fos5

I noticed these actually run 1" smaller than tag, which is a departure from my other Nudies (Ralf, Jim, Ola) that run .5-1" larger than tag. I never measured my dry indigo Finns but I'm assuming those also ran a tad small since after wearing for 10 months they must have stretched a bit and now measure exactly as tagged (32)