Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

rpdu5.jpg

More darkness:

2nd hand Number (N)ine punk belt from FW 04

Cloak Hoodie

Lad Musician Tee

Nice pickups Dark. I went to Lad Musician yesterday; they have the knits for A/W Bedroom Rockers, particularly the red ones that I was into....Also shirts like the one above....

Julius, and his project before that (can't remember the name) is so post-apocalyptic they should release a leather gaz mask collection. Great pickups.

Haha. I believe the designer's previous project was called Nuke. And yes, its VERY military/dark/gothic influenced this season. In fact, the boutique in Daikanyama used to have windows but they boarded it all up and put concrete on all the walls so its looks like a bomb shelter. At first, I thought the store went out of business cuz it was so dark...

Haha. I believe the designer's previous project was called Nuke. And yes, its VERY military/dark/gothic influenced this season. In fact, the boutique in Daikanyama used to have windows but they boarded it all up and put concrete on all the walls so its looks like a bomb shelter. At first, I thought the store went out of business cuz it was so dark...

Hmmm...This sounds something I would like.

Today I purchased a 'Politricks' Rockers NYC t-shirt and stole a copy of A Magazine curated by Jun Takahashi.

I was checking around for A mag 2 weeks ago, but the guy didn't know about it. Where can I steal ...uhmm buy this?

IMG_2228.jpg

IMG_2227.jpg

Isaac Sellam Experience leather blazer.. bad pic, but I'm really satisfied with this blazer.. was worried that it wouldn't live up to the price, but this has been some of the best leather I've ever worn, and the fit of the blazer when its buttoned is great too.

You can order that copy, and their archives, here:

http://www.modenatie.com/www/FFI/MAGAZINE/A-magazine/index.htm

Ordering online makes it a bit harder to steal, though. ; )

Yea, I know that, but it's a pain. I want to know who carries it in New York. I believe St. Marks bookshop does, but I've never bought it from them. The last issue was curated by Yohji and it was avialable at this boutique. I think A is the most creative magazine today.

Ah, sorry, don't know NYC as well as you do, so I probably wouldn't be any help in that. Does MOMA have it available?

I have to agree with you on your opinion of A. I have the Margiela issue, which is fantastic. I'm still waiting for my shipment of the other 3 issues to arrive.

Ah, sorry, don't know NYC as well as you do, so I probably wouldn't be any help in that. Does MOMA have it available?

I have to agree with you on your opinion of A. I have the Margiela issue, which is fantastic. I'm still waiting for my shipment of the other 3 issues to arrive.

Meh, MOMA is overrated, they don't have much interesting stuff, contrary to popular belief.

Oh, I'd love to see the Margiela one.

For anyone interested in stealing or purchasing a copy of A Magazine, I pilfered mine at the SoHo Universal News store on Broadway. There are five copies left, and they

are on the right-most side of the clear rack that is found on the left-hand side of when you first enter, at about waist-level.

If you're interested in not paying for it, I suggest you use the large magazine rack that comes up to shoulder-level directly next to the cashier to your advantage. I did.

The young Middle Eastern men who work there are typically too engrossed in a conversation about "sexy hot bitches" at whatever club they went to the night before to notice.

Nuke, yeah that's it....the store changes sound pretty nice. You have two recent pickups I really like (julius boots and lithium homme? red leather jacket)

ddohnggo... I also just picked up a pair of Japanese made Dior 19cm's... got it at the Barney's here in Boston. That's why I'm hesitating on the Number (N)ine thermal you're selling... I'm so tempted, but I'm pretty much going broke haha.

i actually was given a lookbook when i got the jeans and shirt. some of the fall/winter stuff is sick. they're actually expanding their retailers. stel's (boston), blackbird (seattle) are some of the new places that should be stocking their winter line.

I've been a pretty big fan of most of the NdG stuff I've seen in stores, I haven't found anything that I love enough to pay the price though. How hard was that shirt on the wallet? I also saw on their online lookbock that they had a shortsleeve green button up, looked pretty nice as well.