Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

I fukcin hate my bose headphones...the plastic ear pieces keep falling off........fucking rip

dude i just kpped shure se-210's on ebay for $99. the design is a bit weird, but they fit nicely and sound amazing. plus they come with a cool ballistic case. i recommend them.

Really? I thought those would be a nice, relatively affordable alternative to the cheap headphones that come with mp3 players.
dude i just kpped shure se-210's on ebay for $99. the design is a bit weird, but they fit nicely and sound amazing. plus they come with a cool ballistic case. i recommend them.

the bose sound ok..but i keep losing those plastic nubs cause they keep falling off..u would think for $100 headphone, its be a more stable design...but tis probably smart on boses part cuz i've bought 3 sets of plastic knubs.....

imma have to look into shures....

edit: just looked into those shures u are talking about..thy have removable nubs too? this is the new headphone scam!!!

edit: just looked into those shures u are talking about..thy have removable nubs too? this is the new headphone scam!!!

yeah they're removable and come with like 4-5 different kinds of nubs. thing is, i can't even remove the standard ones (with effort), so my guess is they won't fall off anytime soon.

$499.99 for HEADPHONES?!

Even if you got em for $180.00, I'd still slap you niggah.

Dude, you don't even know.. Shure is professional gear, these aren't really "earphones," they're "In-Ear Monitors." They fit into your ear canal, seal off external sound and have to reproduce sound at the highest fidelity and accuracy, especially for professional musician use. In its little housing are three dedicated drivers for highs, mids, and lows..

It's just as crazy as paying $300+ for just a third of your +++, or dropping hundreds on DSLRs.

And dunkin: yeah, most IEMs come with a fit kit with a bunch of different sized and material tips so you can get the most comfortable seal. :] Also, no scam.. the Shures I purchased have ribbed grooves on the stem so its harder for the tips to fall off. :]

good to know

site_img_pa_se530_l.jpg

i'm guessing these nubs aer removable as well?

if you're using them for an ipod, i wouldn't reco getting the 530's (pictured). shit's for like studio engineers who are mastering final copies of albums. the sound quality of an ipod isn't good enough to justify what the phones are capable of. just an fyi.

yeah they're removable and come with like 4-5 different kinds of nubs. thing is, i can't even remove the standard ones (with effort), so my guess is they won't fall off anytime soon.

just superglue the nubs that fit best...my Sennheisers are almost 2 years old and they never came off

if you're using them for an ipod, i wouldn't reco getting the 530's (pictured). shit's for like studio engineers who are mastering final copies of albums. the sound quality of an ipod isn't good enough to justify what the phones are capable of. just an fyi.

word

same with bose imo

Hmm your opinion about bose isn't generally accepted.. Bose usually gets hype from marketing.. quality wise, it doesn't hang with other similarly priced cans. @_@

edit: sorry for crapping up this thread with head-fi jargon. continue to post tagged pics of ur latest silver and pink box SBs from multiple angles

Hmm your opinion about bose isn't generally accepted.. Bose usually gets hype from marketing.. quality wise, it doesn't hang with other similarly priced cans. @_@

edit: sorry for crapping up this thread with head-fi jargon. continue to post tagged pics of ur latest silver and pink box SBs from multiple angles

my bose tripords or whatever they are called sound super dope with my old mini disc player but with my ipod they sound like complete shit...

Sennheiser PX100 are really good for ipod use..cheap, foldable and nice basslinezz

yeah its what he used to use i think he changed to a contax but im not dead sure the lens on these yashicas is just great,the quality of image for point and shoot is just brilliant,plus now terry moved on they have gone back down in price

yea.. I don't know why I bought them, impulse I guess. I'll need to get an amp and fire up the ole iriver for flac and .ogg goodness :\

it's not like the iriver is an amazing source either :P

doesn't the ipod support a lossless format anyway?

mm iono. my iriver is the old ihp-140 with rockbox on it, it has its own line-out and stuff. i used to have a super mini moy but i sold it when i got out of the audio game, thinking raw denimz would be a cheaper hobby. lolz.

mm iono. my iriver is the old ihp-140 with rockbox on it, it has its own line-out and stuff. i used to have a super mini moy but i sold it when i got out of the audio game, thinking raw denimz would be a cheaper hobby. lolz.

haha i used to have the same "setup" roxbox ihp140->super mini moy->es2.. got rid of it all but still have my millet hybrid-> grado rs1's for home use.

CCOOSSIIGGNN.

None of these were really purchased...:

Macbook Pro

Memorex iWake

David Bowie Aladdin Sane Wall poster (like 8 ft x 8 ft)

The Stooges "Raw Power" Poster (4 x 4)

Smashing Pumpkins Poster (4 x 4)

Posters were torn off walls, so they're a little rough around the edges. I had a Black Sabbath poster as well but it got lost somewhere along the way. :\