Sign in to follow this  
soraanaam

Denim Demon

thanks for all the detail pics d

didn't realize the fabric was so hairy! Nice pics david

Is size 30 the smallest offered for the Sarves?

Yes

didn't realize the fabric was so hairy! Nice pics david

Thanks! Once the contest is over you'll be seeing more of these :)

Please give us a pic of the patch!

so I was browsing around flickr and I found a pic of the reindeerpatch on some other dudes flickrpage. unfortunately it's a bit out of focus but hopefulle you'll get an idea of what it's like:

2925773475_22e9b58984.jpg

The Sarves denim is great and the details awesome, but watch out if you're a tall guy like me (189 cm). Then they will be a bit short post wash/soak... I've only cold soaked mine and they are a bit shorter than I would like them to be.

if lil'dave is rocking em as a project, they must be legit. and denim from kurashiki never disapoints.

just a quick one and a half month update of the japans (I was in a picture taking mood today)

3042572095_aa063ac1d6.jpg

3043411458_c5b5321e35.jpg

I love this farbic:

3042571843_e49c243053.jpg

Thinking of getting the Sarves on sale, but I'm a bit hesitant about the sizing. Would the 32 be too small, if I wear a 30 in NS, and a 31 in Nudies and Acnes?

they might be a little bit small, since my sz 31" pair shrank from an actual 32" to 29.5"

though like all denim, they do stretch...

I found the same, my Sarves 2.1 waist tagged 34 went from an actual 35 down to a tight 32.5/33. :eek:

They have stretched out now after having hot soaked them about a week ago down to that size, and worn them since middle of last week. :)

my sarves are size 32/34. never worn cause too tight. enyone interestet ?

and besides: i'm i the only smartass around here that makes mispurchases ?

Actually I've been giving my 811 and my new D&D's more attention these last weeks so they aren't that much different from the pictures... I dont know but these D&D's are really nice and comfy...

sorry...

Sounds good. Wondered if you'd be putting some wear into the new 101 Hair on Hides too! ;)

Not much wear showing on my Sarves 2.1s yet, and still the top button won't do up comfortably!! :o I shall post some pics once they look something different from just after the first soak!!

my sarves are size 32/34. never worn cause too tight. enyone interestet ?

and besides: i'm i the only smartass around here that makes mispurchases ?

measurements on your sarves? couldn't find your thread in the supermarket

Isn't there anyone with pics of worn Denim Demons to show us? Or are people waiting for the japan?

I gave a pair of Sarves (1 of 2, the other pair I got but don't wear much as they are a bit short) to my father when I was home for christmas and he's been wearing them since. Goes skiing in them sometimes (cross country) I hear. Unfortunately it will be some time before I see him. Maybe I can get mum to send pics...

I would glady post some pics of my Sarves, but I don't think any real wear can be seen yet. I really haven't been wearing them as much as I'd like!!

I still need to check out the section on the Denim Demon website showing the final pics after the 6 month wear project!! :)

I've just ordered a pair of Sarves 2.1 and I've gone for the 36 because I'm usually a 33/34. Judging from some of the comments on here, the shrinkage is quite dramatic. What do you guys think?

Changed my mind and gone for the 34 now.

I am the same size as you Cosmicflop, and I went for the 34s too, I am glad I did as for quite a long time I couldn't get the top button done up comfortably. They are fine now, but still quite tight around the waist.

The top of the thighs though remains a bit looser, but I think this is just the design and cut.

I would certainly make sure you give the legs on them a good stretch after a soak, as after mine dried there was no extra length for cuffing them. ;)

The denim on them is really nice, I think you couldn't fail to be impressed when you get them. :)

A 20 minute hot soak reduced the waist and IL to a perfect 34. I'm delighted with them. I usually wear repro cuts so it's nice to rock stacks because with an 8" hem it doesn't drag on the ground behind you.

hello all, i'm thinking to buy DD Aahka from sneakersnstuff, but i'm not sure about the sizing, anybody can help me with the sizing? if i wear size 29 in other jeans, and it's snug enough on the waist, what size should i get for the DD Aahka? (my waist is around 77cm)

thanks a lot!

hello all, i'm thinking to buy DD Aahka from sneakersnstuff, but i'm not sure about the sizing, anybody can help me with the sizing? if i wear size 29 in other jeans, and it's snug enough on the waist, what size should i get for the DD Aahka? (my waist is around 77cm)

thanks a lot!

I wear 30" and 31" in most brands but bougth Aahka in 29". Very tight at first but will stretch 0,5-1", so size down one if you want a more snug fit.

I wear 30" and 31" in most brands but bougth Aahka in 29". Very tight at first but will stretch 0,5-1", so size down one if you want a more snug fit.

hey prochek thx a lot, just one more question, what is the leg opening on size 29? (i mean the circumference)