Any ladies shop at the olive shoppe? Hot girl fashion stuff...

masuerte

I swear I'm not advertising for her in any personal way. I do not know this chick, but in my all-consuming search for a cool hooded piece of outerwear I came upon her shop on ebay and it's fucking out of this world. I wish I could see someone who wore these beautiful clothes around:

http://stores.ebay.com/the-Olive-Shoppe

thighboots2tc6.jpg

12b51xu4.jpg

faceswtr2qy4.jpg

sweatercoat11ra3.jpg

the hooodie I was talking about: http://cgi.ebay.com/Vtg-80s-HOODED-Oversized-TWO-TONE-Wool-Slouch-Coat_W0QQitemZ120177551272QQihZ002QQcategoryZ48883QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

and in some nohomo way... I wish I could pull of the same aesthetic

do you wish you were a girl?

Honestly I just would like to be slim enough to pull off something adrogynous like chris or bizzy... but like a friend told me "maybe toned and built... but slim is just not in your cards"

::sigh:: superconfession>>>Trust me I've tried bulemia and I can't throw up if my life depended on it.

But back to the topic... goodgod some ladies buy these things and post fits on waywt, these are just damn beautiful pieces on the right person. We need more of her style on sufu.

wow let's forget about the testerone-threadshitting and get back to this stuff:

greycoat4.jpg

whiteboots1.jpg

confession: girls get to wear all kinds of cool shit and it pisses me off that menswear is so fucking restrictive

word

`13245678909