generic man shoes (i couldn't find a thread)

Guest jmatsu

• 3 weeks later...

you can get them at hollywood trading company inside the fred segal in santa monica

tried them on there as well. they run about a half size big IMO.

that gimmeshoes has some good prices on them too. too bad they don't have that copper sportsman.

• 1 month later...
who?,

if i wear a 41 in cp, how should i size for genericman sportsman model??

do you know if they share the same soles as any other reputable show brand?

I tried on the sneakers at Behaviour in NYC and I fit a 41 perfectly, which is my size, and I have a Naval style from their first season which is a 41 as well. From what they told me when I met up with one of the founders of The Generic Man (which, incidentally, is by the same guy who had the line Generic Costume a while back) they run pretty much true to size.

I tried on the sneakers at Behaviour in NYC and I fit a 41 perfectly, which is my size, and I have a Naval style from their first season which is a 41 as well. From what they told me when I met up with one of the founders of The Generic Man (which, incidentally, is by the same guy who had the line Generic Costume a while back) they run pretty much true to size.

i never bought or tried on the navals.

anyway i bought the sportsman in a 41at full price a while back and they were perfect. i bought a 42 as well (cause it was on sale) and it fit fine (obviously not making much of a huge difference in terms of looks) they run true to size, but obviously you can adjust the laces accordingly. my only major gripe is that i find lacing them extra troublesome, because the shoes are just so soft. not stiff like cps. such a pain esp if you're asian or live in asia (cause you're always takin off your shoes and shit).

i remember generic man. no wonder the generic man logo looks similar to the generic costume logo. whatever happed to generic costume. last thing i remember from them is some commissioned tees for 2k.