WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

Guest frankieplus
I've seen that shirt in person and it runs big. The large proportions are deliberate, kind of an antifit. i would estimate that he is wearing a 44? Overall this fit is dope. I would prefer cut offs to cuffs though.

i dont give a fuck...he should dress his body type

my brothers cant fit into those kind of clothes. this, is my brother:

l_f32413985cb110c7d789b7fd5b333f9a.jpg

he looks so nice tho.

Dude's gotta weight more than 250. Unless the clothes are really adding volume and 6'4" is shorter than I think it is (and given I'm 6'3", I think I can comprehend where 6'4" is). He does look like a nice guy though, and you're totally tiny.

Guest frankieplus
are you seriously talking shit on how other people should dress their body types?

yes i am...so what is your fuckin point?

Guest frankieplus
"people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones"

you dress like a typical muscle-bound douche bag, that's my fucking point.

so you are saying that i dress like kunk?

Guest frankieplus
frankie, you were entertaining for a while but have worn out your welcome and look like a lightly muscled andy dick if that is actually your photo. your giant red cock will make you little more than a memory soon.

look kunk,i think this forum is big enough for both a slightly muscled andy dick(quite funny and accurate) and a slightly overweight man mountain

i am a rich source for hate, i.e., big, bald and inappropriately dressed, but don't call me overweight. a true waist of 34 is more than acceptable at around 240 lbs. try one of the other obvious flaws and then we can have engaging hate. thanks.