WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

Fndmy, wasn't meant to be funny or witty. I guess you're just comfortable with having another dude taking pictures with a camera in a bathroom that you're in.

again, i can tell you put a bit of thought into this. you say it wasnt meant to be funny or witty but your attempt at making very sly comments are pretty transparent, especially when they dont make sense at all. come on buddy, your head is ginormous, theres gotta be a brain in there somewhere.

WDYWT130308.jpg

your shit is like advanced Australian stee..gettin some short short stubbies, dunlop volleys, bonds tees and raybans for summer also? Or rock the stubbies with blundstones! dope. oh man I got all sorts of ideas you can use.

Guest jmatsu
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaFUCK

i think dude has a mullet - look at that wisp of hair to the lower right of the block...mullet wisp!

the assumption that you suck dick > your mullet assumption.

i def fuck way more bitches than you, you edwin wearing gay in the military bum.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaFUCK

i think dude has a mullet - look at that wisp of hair to the lower right of the block...mullet wisp!

I've got a mullet/rat tail and I get plenty....what you saying?

the obvious reason people aren't posting good waywt pics is that they're terrified of the scathing criticism in this thread

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::(

the obvious reason people aren't posting good waywt pics is that they're terrified of the scathing criticism in this thread

why be afraid? as noted in chat edition, to counter any criticism all you have to do is have swagger and say "at least i have the balls to look this bad"

god damnit we need to close registration again.

a little late for that now pandora

Guest jmatsu

post_new.gif today, 10:17 PM #49951 Winu vbmenu_register("postmenu_954298", true);

bored

reputation_balance.gif

Futura Lab Knit Trucker Hat

Stussy Tee

Levi Dark Blue Jeans

Nike SB Golfs (Brown)

pls post pics so i can talk shit about this.