WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

yeah, check out his link. diorhommeyohji.

I despise "inspired" knock offs. If you're poor, do like me and abstain from looking cool, fuck wearing cheap copies.

nigga, you wear bless!

that du is way fobby... and he even makes "custom" clothing to make it 100% more fobby.

i'm not so sure he himself even custom makes any of the items he sells. correct me if i'm wrong, but if he designs and custom makes it himself, i don't think others would have the exact same item as him:

zicoys1982 eBay item

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130183007091

someone else's eBay item:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370022724224

old mans packin heat in that crotch. thats wats goin on

Now imagine him with his hair down, laying on his satin sheets only wearing the brief version of those pants with the golden cock studs. His still slightly sweaty lower back and the massage oil used to spark the night mixing in some sort of couture aromatic concoction while you're making a big sandwich with lots of mustard and some small pickles, for you both need to regain strength.

cueing begs for an erotic book cover...

Facts about US Forces in Japan:

*They are here as guests of the Japanese Government. If the PM says tomorrow that they leave, they leave. But Japan wants them here to protect the alliance and save spending on its own defence force.

*Crimes committed by US Forces in Japan are at their lowest level ever. Last year 40 crimes were committed by the approximately 50,000 US troops in Japan. A rate much lower than the general Japanese populace. Don`t forget crimes committed against US Forces. Especially in Okinawa, US troops` cars and homes are regularly vandalized off base.

Accidents are part of readiness. 78 says how over 1000 Japanese civilians have been killed in accidents. Civilians working on US Bases are almost exclusively Japanese, benefitting Japan with jobs. Over 60 years its hardly surprising that a constant force of 50-100,000 troops armed to the teeth have had civilians die in accidents. Check how many US troops have died in training. Check how many have died at other US bases. I`m sure over 60 years its similar to Japan. Part of the price for readiness. Freedom aint free.

*US Troops in Japan are strategically placed for a reason. That reason is a massive land invasion of South Korea by hundreds of thousands of North Korean troops backed by the largest amount of artillery fielded by any army on earth parked just the other side of the DMZ. The 30,000 US troops there need resupply and reinforcement from somewhere and thats Japan, doofus. The other scenario is a massive Chinese invasion of Taiwan, completely taking over the island, the US has to counterattack from somewhere. Yes the JSDF could handle small landings on remote islands and territorial disputes but US troops are there to protect against massive attacks from N Korea or China.

I have a hell of a lot of respect for Sounddune.

Better to potentially "die for something than live for nothing. "

And what DO you do Matsu?

And while where shit talking - I now know for a fact that I get better quality pussy than DJBALLA and can`t believe I used to think that guy was getting some rarefied non eikaiwa jpussy I could never get or something.

And while where shit talking - I now know for a fact that I get better quality pussy than DJBALLA and can`t believe I used to think that guy was getting some rarefied non eikaiwa jpussy I could never get or something.

Wigga, U C.R.A.Z.Y.........! Wahahaha....

JCy0OBs4EvE

price of readiness... freedom aint free... worried about north korea... lmao hook line and sinker american_eagle_and_flag.jpg

Guest jmatsu

I have a hell of a lot of respect for Sounddune.

Better to potentially "die for something than live for nothing. "

And what DO you do Matsu?

spex-nigga, you ain't even in the military or american so don't even try this.

i take care of ME first and my immediate circles. that's whats real.

i don't hate the military, just happened to hate on a stupid person in the military.

spex-nigga, you ain't even in the military or american so don't even try this.

i take care of ME first and my immediate circles. that's whats real.

i don't hate the military, just happened to hate on a stupid person in the military.

Nah but I`m Australian, we`re in the same fights as you.

If I had a choice I`d be in there too.

every time i see a pic of karl lagerfeld, I have an irresistible urge to reach out through the internetz and hit him

You dont want it with K.Lag or his epic codpiece. Look at this dude. He's always ready to bring it to anyone slippin'

Karl_Lagerfeld.jpg

AND he rolls deep. Chanel set all day. Reppin' the CC's till the world blow.

compton_crip.GIF

march_1.jpg

i don't understand if this is a chick, bizzy, chris or a dude, can somebody help me out?

and on the outfit, i mean srsly, do you always go out of the house wanting to look like captain jack sparrow? i mean runway, cool, whatever alright but dawg, it's not a fucking runway. whatever gets your dick hard / pussy wet bro.